What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

6 Likes

Tres Star Dawg x Cake Fighter wow! That one is probably :fire:! GLG has the best freebies.

6 Likes

i think my last seed purchase was some sr-71 purple kush bx off of dcseedexchange i thinkā€¦

if it wasnā€™t that it was some MTF (possibly f3 i dont remember) and some skunk 1/nl1 x big skunk or something like that from AKBB, i could be way off i donā€™t have the packs in front of me.

4 Likes

Last purchase was some autos from greenpoint earlier today. Never ran any before and Iā€™ve been seeing a lot of fire come out of their packs. Went with blue dream and Oreoz. Heā€™s got em up on reverse auction for the weekend I think. Got a great deal with that and a 50 percent off code I had that was about to expire.

7 Likes

Plus a crapload of Dolores and whatnot freebies.

11 Likes

Thanks for recalling these to my memory, March 1 was so long ago, LOL!
Iā€™m going to go wet some of each of those freebi packets today!!
Sometimes the old folks need a nudge from the conscious folks.

1 Like

My most recent acquisitions have been some PBB, Buddhas Cane and Natural Gas x OGKB from @shitseeds and Icy Grape, GSD F5 and The Diesel Project from @CopaGenetics. All in all Im very excited for this year.

4 Likes

DC Seed Exchange hooked it up!!!
Used my Veterans code, after Emailing Paul & bought 1 pack of Copa Turkish Twist, and 1 pack of Freak Genetics. Opened the package and had a LOT of freebies thrown in.
2 full packs of Copa gear, 2 freebie packs, 1 freebie pack of Freak Genetics, and 1 free pack of Heavy Daze Genetics.
1 of the reasons that I use DC, they are generous to those that have served.

13 Likes

Wicked nice haul! That Heavy Dayze, was that the Bella Vista freebie? I got one of those with my last purchase.

2 Likes

No, it was Kyphi V2

2 Likes

I was hoping you had the same strain because I am having a hell of a time finding any info on this. Its a cross of MS699 x RMQ and I am having trouble finding anything about either strain.

1 Like

Nice!
Donā€™t sleep on that Crazy Bitch, stellar herb, and Copa wonā€™t be releasing anymore of those. Iā€™m actually pretty surprised that was sent as a freebie, good luck for you though!

I donā€™t think I have ever gotten a freebie from DCSE that wasnā€™t part of a a vendor promo. In fact Iā€™ve even gotten shorted on those, but you canā€™t feel bad about not getting something for free haha.

5 Likes

It always confuses me too. I see these super generous freebies for people and I get mine and itā€™s like Scrooge packed it

7 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s weird. It is what it is though, Iā€™ve always gotten what I paid for. My statement wasnā€™t a complaint, hope it didnā€™t read as one, more a ā€œyou lucky fuckerā€ type intent haha.

2 Likes

I always got what I paid as well. I am less likely to purchase from a vendor that loads up some people way more than others. If itā€™s a veteran thing than make it clear to everyone, your great friends with the owner say it.
Iā€™m sure people have made orders after reading these posts thinking they are about to get all the amazing freebies also and they donā€™t

2 Likes

12 Likes

Iā€™ve had numerous conversations with paul by e mail, the last time was to get the updated Veterans code. Heā€™s not a close ā€œfriendā€ by any means. Iā€™m a Veteran and have used the codes Paul sends to Veterans on many many occasions for the 15% discount. Iā€™ve received the standard free seeds that were listed every time Iā€™ve ordered, sometimes, not every time an extra. Never have I received a package this loaded before.

5 Likes

Just had these show up yesterday

10 Likes

Bad ass @Cyr_grow heard awesome thing about that one stoked to see what you find in those!

2 Likes

Mailbox burned down after this showed up

23 Likes