What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

LMAO i love it ^^
update : the marketing is stellar also, we are so close to the legendary concerts, bag seeds from buddha carried by an unicorn … luv it as fuck lol

3 Likes

That’s just what came today! :grimacing: Yeah I never mono crop so there’s always a variety in the garden and I’m doing perpetual…. But yeah I need more space and time! Maybe I should talk to Neil Degrasse Tyson? I hear he might could help.

2 Likes

some items dropped off here this morning.

ARCATA GHOST
BUBBLE YUM ROMULAN
ALBERT SUPER TRAMP
BUBBBA KUSH * BLUEBERRY
PURE RUNTZ
PURE GHOST OG
DEATH STAR * EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL
GREAT APE
PURE THIN MINTS
NEW YORK CITY DIESEL * EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL
LOUIS X111 * THIN MINTS
PURE ARCATA TRAINWRECK
PURE EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL
NIGHT WALKER
LAS VEGAS TRIANGLE KUSH
TRINITY
GRAPEFRUIT
TRIANGLE KUSH
CHEM 91 SKUNK VA

onward folks …

20 Likes

Sounds like you hit most of Cannaventure Seeds stock. Is that where most of these came from. That Las Vegas Triangle Kush is awesome. I’m trying to get a clone of it if Cannaventure decides to release it by cut.

1 Like

Hoping he drops that Tennessee Kush #2 again

1 Like

And my Dynasty Seeds from JBC as well as some awesome F2s from @DGCloud have arrived! :grin::grin::grin:

12 Likes

Thanks for scooping those @duo ! I hope you enjoy the genetics :relaxed::pray::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @buckaroobonsai just got these in the mail!

20230714_030546

12 Likes

Not exactly my last purchase but my entire arsenal :frowning:
There’s 7 indica leaning bag beans from the Australian medicinal program
Strain: sundaze Nebula(Green OG Kush) says Google,
4 rando bag seed,
1 auto purple glam kush whitelabel,
1 auto amnesia haze fem whitelabel,
2 auto Northern lights fem whitelabel.

I’d love to have a bit of variety and even want to try working on photos with the nice long spring/summer on east coast Australia

11 Likes

You’re welcome, I’m glad they made it. :wink:

2 Likes

look what just arrived:

IMG_0567

now i have to wait til September to start my projects because of the heat, but i’m booked for the next year to create my project aka “my strain”

the first project is to create the male i want to use in “my strain”, the second project is crossing that male to the apollo 11 female. 2 back to back seed runs and then the grow to create the bud aka “my strain”. wish me luck.

21 Likes

Oo, how exciting! :smiley:

1 Like

Got my Discord Giveaway Win from Professor P!

19 Likes

Got some new Zen beans to try out

10 Likes

I bought some raffle tickets and won something really cool…

These are new from Lit Farms, just dropped recently. I saw that these sell for something crazy like $350/pack for 12 seeds. I spent $90 on the raffle tickets… which was overkill but now I’m glad I did because it actually paid off. There’s no way in hell I would have spent over $200 on a pack of these so it worked out.

18 Likes

Lucky Duck. HaHa I hope they bring the fire!!

1 Like

I just got a pack of the Sharpiez in a raffle as well. A little less, but it’s a the 6 pack. Looks like a good score. The buds in the pics they used look a little small, but could be just the prettiest one for the pic.

3 Likes

They have their own breeder page on Icmag. I’m growing out the Violeta right now. Good stuff so far.

3 Likes

They aret in hand just yet, but these are some of the new grabs

Bodhi- Black Triangle
Romulan- Grapeful
Exotic Genetix- Cereal Milk s1
Umami- Alien Sourz
LIT- Sharpiez

8 Likes

Yeah, I have been doing some heavy reading on that Ace thread over there. Lots of great info on there for sure.

3 Likes