What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I also have some Permanent Marker S1s… I wanted the RS11 x Permanent Marker from Lit but they sold out quick… this worked out well however as I now have a cut of RS11 and the Sharpiez would have been my next choice… I could have chosen the White Inversion (Zushi x Lemon Cherry Gelato) x Permanent Marker instead but I wanted a Zoap cross so this works out.

Unfortunately I just found out last night that I have tested positive for Covid again so I just picked up some Paxlovid and I’ll definitely be chilling at home the next few days… trying to get it all outta my system. Better to have it now than in a few weeks when I have my big upcoming Disney/Universal Studios trip.

In the meantime I’m expecting some real heaters to hit my mailbox soon. Bodhi Baba Kush… thats one pack that’s always eluded me… it should arrive any day now. Got it for $100… not too bad… I would have paid double that… but he doesn’t know that. :laughing:

Just wanna throw this out there too…

If anyone has a sealed pack of Banana Spliff in their stash… sealed meaning in the tamper proof mylar package… & never opened… hit me up.

6 Likes

Damn that sucks. Bohi bubba sounds like it would be bomb. Get well bud.

On a positive note, buddy at the hydro shop gave me some free seeds. I’ve heard good things about dungeon vault

14 Likes

Wish I scooped that one when available got a few field trip I’m excited to try though

5 Likes

Nice! Purple Empress is tempting me also.

1 Like

So I got this SUPRISE in the mail the other day from @carty :wink: and he always sends fire but one ok all really got my attention!

some good goat and monkey seeds and some big sur holy weed from bodhi.

15 Likes

His jack cut sounds amazing seems real special not too into the pu lines but that’s one I’d be about

2 Likes

I love jack terps and was also thinking about buying the purple empress but saw that the uk attitude site had one pack of lavender jack left so had to grab it, landed safely like a week ago, I’m super hype lol

3 Likes

I have Lavender Jack as well if you run it please do a journal! @RiverCityRando

1 Like

Had to scoop these from the real OG @OldSog you know the old school SSH guy!

5 Likes

I got a fat order in line for next week! Stay tuned! You true WeedNerds will be happy! :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Hyp3rids Colombian Gold Legacy Edition, Colombian Gold Bx1, Cayo Hueso (CUBAN BLACK HAZE S4 BLOOD SAP X SAWA ‘NEGUS’ MALE), Bouillon Haze (SSSC M48 SA Sativa X Golden Highland Thai Male), Colombian Rose (80’s Colombian Gold S1 x Zacatecas Purple IBL Male).

These will be used in a couple of seasons. I use Hyp3rids a lot to combine with crosses of my own that have a combination of old school and new school genetics or different combinations of old school genetics. For example, I have made seeds with their Sawa Natty and my Blue Tangie Bean which are a fan favorite among my closest friends for its very heady high with a ¨heavy body come down¨. With the Colombian Gold, I plan to cross it to Oldsogs’s Super Silver Destroyer if it ends up being a good variety. With the Colombian Rosé, I plan to cross it to a Panama Haze. The goal with that cross is to produce an Elite Haze cross suitable for the climate in the Greater Antilles that combines the best of Southern North America, Central America, and Northern Southern America.

11 Likes

I will, I need to finish my last journal too. It’s just been alot goin on. But Im definitely guna run some this next round and and keep the males and try to f2 them… hopefully anyway lol, it’ll be my first attempt at chucking :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Double mail day today from CSI and Dino Party, these are orders for me and a friend I’m forwarding some on to:

21 Likes

Black Light Fantasy cross, interesting….

5 Likes

Yessir, lining up a Purps hunt and chuck of sorts for the future, and helping a Euro pal stock up on Triangle genetics, combining orders rocks! Already got some heaters in stock for that grow: Violeta, Icy Grape, Cherry Unicorn, and some GSOG crosses.

7 Likes

Nice :+1:, I’ve been sitting on a few packs of the BLF for a bit.

1 Like

Have you tried their Nutrient mixes (if that’s what they are called) ? they sound interesting
(going thru seed collection found out that I can’t possibly use all them before I go to the “garden” in the sky - wonder if I can get them up there some how - what "pheno’s I could make with the help of the Big Guy

I have not tried their nutrient line. It’s interesting that section is password protected on their website. Is it organic?

I know what you mean, if only we had more time.

GLG order has arrived!

9 Likes

I like that the Romulan came with a half pack :+1:The butcher I got from a buddy.

16 Likes