What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

That’s crazy awesome!! Always wanted to try some of his beans, but out of my price range. Best of luck with them!

3 Likes

Damn i’m jealous, a grand tour of this breeder to know his weed is specifically what i wanted to do ^^

1 Like

i rarely ever pay for seeds, did not pay any of those packs.

peace …

3 Likes

these are what those are, minus two packs that i already had so there not in this list.

HUGGIES {F1}
SUNSET MAC {BC1
MAC {V2}
GOAT GAS {F1}
OCD * M15
LITTLE TOKYO {F1}
SMOKESTAX {F1}
MILK OF MACNESIA {F1}
LAZY BUNS {F1}
BRITNEYS FROZEN LEMONS {F1}
VANTABLACK {F1}
SLIP_N_SPRAY {F1}
SUPER LEMON NASTY {F1}
TRANS AM {F1}
WAITING GAME {F1}
G.A.G {F1}
PASSION PIT {F1}

peace …

8 Likes

Definitely assumed those were from a trade or something like that. Haha

2 Likes

will actually be making a coin purchase of some CSI genetics with a buddy when the time is right. i like the dude and he does good work and im still in need of his work so its a win win for-sure.

peace …

3 Likes

Picked up some Colorado Sativas gear. Queen Mother and Bangi Haze were freebies.

13 Likes

Grabbed a pack of these from Exclusive Genetics NY, he crossed Karmas Diesel with Top Dawgs Diesel, these should be fire, way cheaper than either of those Breeders SD offerings and they are actually available to buy lol

6 Likes

Word around is that JOTI handed his breeding over to people and does not have a hand in it anymore. I know ive seen lots of people getting a bunch of herms with his newer packs and plants that dont resemble what they are supose to be. Just a heads up.

3 Likes

Well see, been growing his gear for 15 years. You have any proof of these claims? He’s been using a lot of cookies lately with some new crosses so herms would be inevitable .

3 Likes

Im not gonna link it because i think thats against the rules. But, starting in early 2022 or maybe even earlier. The joti thread at RIU is riddled with hermie posts. It seems that about 70 percent of the posts in that thread are showing off herm plants. And, a lot of long time joti growers have been pointing out that the new restocks of his older stuff has been completely different plants.

2 Likes

Not the experience I’ve had at all. Everything I’ve grown has been proper and haven’t found any herms at all but I haven’t grown out anything from his new lines, this I’ve only grown out his older stuff and stuff I’ve restocked of things I’ve liked over the last few years. Gods lemon skunk, Gods pink, lemon skunk, God bud, chemo, super skunk x Chernobyl, spice one, sensi star, gods green crack, northern BC skunk, skunk berry, ambrosia and Texas timewarp have all been bought and grown out by me over the last two years and I didn’t find any hermies, found some dud packs but that’s how the bean hunt goes.I’m expecting to find some herms in these apple fritter bx regs he sent as freebies and I didn’t buy any of the latest hype crosses he put out because I already know the hermies will be there because of the cultivars he was using but it’s what the hype boys wanted and he did cave to those wants. Basically any of the “New Strains” I’ve stayed away from after growing cookies crosses over the last few years I stayed away as I already know the herms are in there as I’ve found loads in multiple crosses from multiple breeders. Sadly I think that’s just the state of what people want now because hype boys don’t care :woman_shrugging: f it herms as long as it washes. My friend receives seeds directly from Jordan, he usually sends him his while lines whenever he releases the as they are friends and I’ve never heard that he wasn’t breeding anymore. That’s news to me. I’ll have to look for that thread and see what’s herming out on people. Very curious as to what people have been growing that is going balls out.

5 Likes

Just read through 20 pages of roll it up on joti and one of the dudes complaining about joti the most is complaining about buying regular seeds and finding too many males and another dude calling a trifoliate a triploid. Same dude complaining about finding too many males and says that’s the sign of bad breeding is also claiming he sold the business with any proof at all. Joti has always had seeds coming from multiple locations, sometimes BC and sometimes northern Ontario because yes, other people also do some breeding with his strains for him but that was already well known. So may trolls on roll it up that just talk shit to be completely honest. Many of the responses are still posting good reviews by many individuals but it looks like a few jaded people that continue a narrative that he’s gone to shit. I agree his new stuff is for the hype boys but that’s how this industry has gone, breeders that work lines get left behind. Period. I’m reading lots of good review but it seems two members over there. Canadian growing and cannabis Canuckles are the two constantly talking shit while most of the others are just giving grow and smoke reports. One dude grew JOTI and used Remo nutrients and blames the nutrients in a shit grow and JOTI beans. I grew joti beans with Remo nutrients and all I out put is fire so I take those type of comments with a grain of salt. Still many people in That thread posting up positive reviews and it looks like a select few that keep posting the negative stuff to be completely honest.

6 Likes

This dude says because JOTI didn’t remember a conversation with him he must have sold the company.
That is not proof and this is where that started lol.

3 Likes

I dont know if he sold JOTI or not. But, I have heard it from several sources on different forums and from some discord friends. And, Yes there is a few people in the RIU thread that constantly go on about the herm issue. But, starting in late 2021 up through 2022 there are several post by numerous people with herms. Some people were even showing off plants not realizing they were herms and other members pointed it out. Black Dolato was one of those instances that come to mind. I point to the RIU thread because it seems to be the largest/most active JOTI thread around. But, Ive seen joti herms being posted in other forums as well and i believe even some people on OG have had some issues with newer joti gear. Im not trying to convince you either way. I was just pointing out what ive seen and heard.

1 Like

I think that’s just the state of “breeding” now. If you use modern cultivars you are breeding with herm genetics and every breeder that you love is doing it because what is hot this week is forgotten next and nothing ever gets tested. I’m still seeing more positive reveiws and I always take herm reviews with a grain of salt because too many factors involved. Like I said it’s ve not had any issues at all from the multiple crosses I’ve run. If I grabbed a cookies cross of his I would expect that herms are probable. I think it’s customer ignorance and noobs to be completely honest, is he pollen chucking now? Probably because that’s what keeps you relevant in the stupid modern breeding game. I don’t blame JOTI I blame the demand for these crosses

5 Likes

Fucking damn amen to this ^^

Now on the herms, i’m a bit prudent. The context is no longer usual or even rationnal.

WhiteBoyRick quote a case that is more common that i was even able to imagine 20 years ago, and this is the capacity of the average grower to even spot or know what is a herm. It’s a sad reality.

Sourcing genetic material is no longer done indiscriminately also, the blur is total now and even for the growers themselves … they don’t often realize what they buy (and why it’s a rape sometimes also ^^). So they share it accordingly.

I think it’s normal that we have a hard time to figure out the situation on differents angles, because it’s just a fucking non sense chaos now :rofl:

2 Likes

Tropicanna Cherry s1 beans due in Friday. Purchased from Elite Genetics ( found on thcfarmer) out of Illinois.

Much cheaper at 100 vs 250 buying them through Colorado seed shack.

4 Likes

DenverDoggy Seeds arrived the other day.

Very nice guy and hooked me up with two freebie packs. (Cherry Creek OG , Super Juicy Peach)

11 Likes

I found someone also claiming to be Elite Genetics on ICMag but it was a total scammer. I actually used to buy direct from Elite many years ago… there was a guy masquerading as Elite and all these legit heads on the ICMag forum were liking his posts… but it ended up being a scammer. I hope whoever you bought from was legit.

I ran the Elite Ultimate Moondawg. It was insanely good. The guy that I was talking to online (scammer) who pretended to be Elite said some things that set off huge red flags. The scammers email when I was talking to him was Elitegenetics420 at Yahoo dot com.

2 Likes