What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

The Kali-Bubba was in fact the only one reg freebie, so i selected it in the cart option. I’ve grown my share of kalimist in the past; you look like to say that i will not be in an unknown ground except for the fancy terps ^^

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Just received a Critical Mass from the mothership ordered one big month ago, single auction to try the system before doing a grouped buy. It was a journey actually, considering the others breeders. Well, night and day to be frank.

I’ve harassed the team to get the payment then the order validated (bank transfer), showing my presence in their place to don’t be forgotten, contact is close to non-existent and not specially good. The web is full of bug everywhere and is not so protected … just a bit wtf.

The seeds were removed from the packaging (cut in the bottom), placed in a straw melted at extremity (hell, my seeds !), then the straw thrown in a an enveloppe, the whole thrown in another enveloppe. Pricey shipping (200% of what is indicated on the enveloppe lol, not a smart move), with tracking (never sent) and signature (lucky to be at home this day).

I got the seeds (machined-washed, just enough mature … at the limit), in generous amount. That’s the good part.

I hope for them that Shanti will beat their ass quickly, the situation is not sane since the change of team. For my next catch on Nice genetics, i will pass by a retailer instead i think even if i don’t like the idea.

7 Likes

I tried to pick that pack, but I don’t know how to pay in crypto…
If someone have any clues… That will help me.

Shanti is working more on the CBD crew.
I buy from then some lots, and they came only the straws with the seeds. Usually they ship 18 seeds.
Normally the tracking number is on the web, with your buys.
Recently they changed the web, and lost all my information on strains already buyed. That f**k me a lot, because I always look at that to see what I already picked.
The web is damn slooooooooooooowwwwww.

1 Like

He’s full on sciva corp now, an holding that is deep in B2B stuff and based in CZ. The CBD crew is now quite autonomous and on railroads since a dozen years.

I hope he will do something to don’t let the initial base vanish badly … but i feel more that i’ve to hurry up to charge the lines i want to keep around, sadly. This “artistic” Nice’s situation can’t end well, make me think he was lured by big mouths / little arms not really able to handle the stuff rightly and safely.

1 Like

Hey man!
Normally we have in Spain a lot of Crypto ATM’S, where you can exchange cash against crypto.
Just calculate how much you have to pay with fees etc included and then put the wallet-addy from Authentic Genetics, when you get asked where to send the coins.
Just check your area with coinatmfinder.com
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Just won these in Professor P’s Discord Auction for 180 shipped!

9 Likes

Ummm… I have to check that. Many Thanks!

Gracias!

2 Likes

Nada!
:green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

For the sake of not starting a new thread, does anybody have any experience with Hawaiian Budline Gear?

Eyeballing a few packs, but a quick google doesn’t reveal a ton.

Nice score the blue heron I’ve grown in the past and was excellent smoke.

1 Like

great grab dude.

very nice …

2 Likes

Hazeman restock at DCSE!!! Had to get these packs that I missed last drop! :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Grabbed some more Bodhi packs too at GLG being I wanted the KM x Everything and MM x HP freebies!

4 Likes

Caught some discounted beans and splurged on some rare ones that I probably won’t see again.

OG Raskal Fire Alien Strawberry
Alien Genetics Tahoe Alien Bubblegum

UFO Genetics:
Mendo Breath F2 x Grateful Breath F2
Mass Super Skunk

6 Likes

Is the Mass Super Skunk supposed to be a S1?

Nice scores, that Alien pack should be filled with something special, hears to hoping all your beans pop!

1 Like

Wow man nice grab, I haven’t heard much about OG Raskal gear in several years.

Aliens gear is typically some serious fire too.

Have a good morning, and a weekend y’all!

2 Likes

Just grabbed Pink crush from Jordan off the islands. It’s a classic Canadian pink kush x blue crush, I’ve been looking for pink for a while now and he said this will def have pink leaners with that classic pink kush aroma. He had a 2 for 1 plus 20 percent off and always throws in freebies so went at it. This time the freebies are an apple fritter bx that he got from tiki madman and used for some of his crosses. 44 seeds for 40 Canadian dollars is a great deal. Swore I wouldn’t buy anymore seed this year but he got me with the steal deal.

9 Likes

some new stuff.

peace …

25 Likes

Super fat lineup there loved caps granny Mac was a favorite of mine to buy when I wasn’t growing awesome flavor and effects I’m sure there’s some heat to be found in those! @JAWS the Mac and cheese is pretty solid stuff too :call_me_hand:

3 Likes