What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Just a few more posts and you woulda found it @JustANobody :wink:

2 Likes

CSI did a Chimera #4 S1?

Screenshot_20231116_193740_Threema

16 Likes

O man yes Iā€™m kicking myself in the posterior for that lol! I had a feeling that I should go for those hp13 s1
The short description means itā€™s the only description their is of the actual clone so I posted the description by Jason King. I had that book for a few years salivating over the many different types of weed available. I remember Someone once tried to push the Asian fantasy in seed but that did not work out too well

It would be nice if someone made tons of seeds with hp13 f1 , backcross, s2 , clones or something donā€™t just hoard it. The strains I was thinking of crossing to it are maruf black (I donā€™t have it should have bought it bogo what a bummer) the purest indica or some type of gmo cross with garlic terps. And for sativa crosses kullu from khalifa genetics or ace malawi

1 Like

Nice haul you got there. that Bubba x Hashplant sounds like it could soothe the pain.

3 Likes

the 222 sounds like a oldschool mix up for the ages

1 Like

Lol right they all have such funky names.

I bought these two Bodhi packs when GLG was running the buy one pack get a freebie pack.

17 Likes

You should check back. I remember someone saying he only lists like 20 packs at a time. He might put them up again soon

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what Motarebel has been doing at the new Motarebel site. Listing small batches of stock at a time. Probably to gain a sense of urgency when they run lowā€¦ and that tactic worked on me.

8 Likes

Doesnā€™t Tony green offer the maruf black at greatlakes atm?

Edit: just checkedā€¦yes he does!

4 Likes

@Tonygreen coming through big, again, as he does.
PXL_20231116_161457066

26 Likes

I have noticed at least three seed banks doing this, but even more deliberate listing only one left. I know because I bought them lol just to go back and see Another one left.

1 Like

Got these babies in hand yesterday.

:peace_symbol:

23 Likes

I also took advantage of the Black Friday sale to add some of the Limited Edition Alien Rock Candy ā€œCitrusā€ crosses and the SFV OG BX1 to the collection.

I have a pack of Alien Rock Candy in the collection I need to get around to making F2s one of these days and these will make nice BX1 candidates.

I usually give away the freebies to a friend but am intrigued with the Grape God Trinity x Chem91/Deathstar BX1. Iā€™ve always wanted the Grape God but have not secured it yet so wonder if it shines through in this one.

16 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. I have that one and some Lemon Alien Dawg and I think possibly LAD x Ewokā€¦ and a shit load of Starfighter F2s, Starfighter crosses and some Alien Technology S1s but those are the only ones Idk if I can trustā€¦ bought them off Strainly.

8 Likes

Anyone ever ran any of his alien rock candy crosses? I have a alien rock candy x chem 91 fem he made awhile back.

Here ya go dude @Oozle knows

7 Likes

damn that apollo 13 just make my eyes bulge !!!

3 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard with the quickness, Iā€™ll have to check that out. These have been on the pop list for awhile this might be the nudge I needed. :v:

2 Likes