What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

yeah blookwreck and space queen . Back in 2012 I grew out the original Timewreck and boy was it good. (super piney) So well see what i can find in this pack.

3 Likes

I just got badgers version of Queen Annes revenge myself maybe we should grow them at a similar time, so we can compare traits. @Kami

Bloodwreck made some amazing crosses!

2 Likes

@Kami if u can set a reminder or mark it on a calendar… reach out to me in about 12 Days or so and I’ll hook you up with Chernobyl. You won’t need to grow it from seed… ill just give you the Golden Ticket Chernobyl cut. Us New Yorkers gotta stick together. :laughing:

Unrelated…

I was surprised to see Badger had some Queen Anne’s Revenge in stock but glad. I had a buddy of mine order some from Mz Jill and he recieved a bunch of premature looking pale lookimg white seeds. What a waste of time and money. Anyway… I think that it’ll be interesting seeing Bloodwreck crossed to Space Queen. Bloodberries was super interesting too… Bloodwreck x Goji OG!! Yes please!!

15 Likes

How do you think Chernobyl would do in ny outside?

@Kami my buddy had planewreak which was I believe just trainwreck renamed. It was an awesome cut. Miss her Looking forward to your queen Ann revenge

3 Likes

I probably would not pay $200 for it but a cut of the original Blackwater is out there. This looks just like mine did too.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting that link. His list on Strainly has never shown Blackwater before so I sent him a dm to see if it’s available. It’s been on my radar for a couple years so I’m hoping he’s got it.

6 Likes

It’s super mold resistant. So really well.

3 Likes

I might be willing to split the cost. Here is a little visual incentive:

25 Likes

I got a local buddy that stepped up to split it with me and I messaged Cloney Soprano to see if it’s available. That way I can just take him a rooted clone once they’re ready. I appreciate the offer and once I get her big enough for cuts I bet we can work out a trade of some kind. Thanks again for posting the link and the incredible pic.

12 Likes

ya she sure is gorgeous!!

4 Likes

Holy purple broadleaf, Batman! She looks primeval

4 Likes

i hope that phenol is in my pack of seeds.

damn …

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

32 Likes

Puck ya!!!

nice score right there

6 Likes

Christmas sale from CSI and Caleb hooked it up again. Bought three packs and the rest are freebies.

28 Likes

That’s amazing news, what a way to start off 2024. Thank you so much !!! I’ll make sure to remember.
Damn now you got me wanting to open up that pack from mzjill, I havent even peeked the seeds yet. The chiroptera kush and jilly glue seeds were proper though. I dont get the white seeds ,I made seeds this year they are dark as hell.

3 Likes

@MonsterDrank my curiosity got the best of me. The seeds are small but seem to be dark enough and mature. Couldn’t even get 6 seeds in the 5 pack :laughing:. ( come on ) now the pack is opened guess they’ll be hitting the water next full moon

14 Likes

you have no choice there HAHAHA, dunk them girls.

nice …

4 Likes

Where did you find super dave?

2 Likes

Hemp Depot

1 Like