What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

@JAWS hooked it up!!

30 Likes

Iā€™m not particularly a fan of Mz Jillā€¦ I just plain pay no attention to her and will not grow anything she puts out. Iā€™d rather get the same genetics from Badger when it comes to the few TGA strains that are still available like Pandoraā€™s Box for instance. That Queen Anneā€™s Revenge was always something I wanted so Iā€™m glad Badger had those seeds too.

8 Likes

cheese x lost skunk
that sounds amazing !!! for sure he hooked it up

2 Likes

Yeah, Same here but I figure I would give the genetics a try. I got them from a site with other genetics and they were on a sale like memorial day or 4th july so i got like 30% off. Iā€™m on a strictly no buying seeds any more just grow what i make and trade plus all that i bought over the last few years

5 Likes

GLG with the freebies

22 Likes

Yeah me too. I look in the mirror each day and say that to myselfā€¦ when Iā€™m doing my daily affirmations like that Stuart Smalley guy used to do on SNL. Itā€™s just like that I swear.

8 Likes

I just donā€™t believe this statement :joy::joy::joy:

@kami Iā€™ll remind you!

4 Likes

Not of my interest but somebody might like these, probably wonā€™t last long.

2 Likes

Iā€™m good enough I smart enough and gosh darn it people like me lol

7 Likes

Damn those are some insane prices! Makes me want to scrounge up some cash, but makes my spider sense a little tingly

2 Likes

The granny Mac is some real nice stuff :call_me_hand: @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard this. 50 dollar packs of cap are making me a bit :thinking:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been eyeing his strawberry pines, just canā€™t justify the price with so many other seeds out there. Really enjoyed mac v2.

2 Likes

@Pleiochasium when the Headiegardens shop opens back upā€¦ which should be soonā€¦ check out LED Seedz Starfighter IBL (only $60) and their various other Starfighter crosses they stock. If you like anything Mac Iā€™m sure youā€™ll love Starfighter. I have a bunch of Starfighter F2s and Starfighter IBL seeds from LED Seedz and its a dream of mine to incorporate Starfighter genetics into a few future projects and maybe even cross Starfighter to Ewok or Alien Rock Candy or to some of those older Alien related strains from years back.

13 Likes

Sounds good. Iā€™ll keep that in mind. Starfighter has been on my radar, but it seems almost impossible to find any old alien genetics strains. I had heard that strayfox put some out at some point, but I am unfamiliar with LED seedz. I was also unfamiliar with headiegardens until coming to this site recently, and still havenā€™t seen them open yet.

3 Likes

Hey Kamiā€¦ @BCC has a few great looking shots of that Chernobyl we were talking about in the TGA thread here.. I have a bunch of cuts rooting under T5 at the moment. :grin:

@Pleiochasium supposedly the Headiegardens site will be back up on or shortly after Jan 15

8 Likes

Firenewbreedā€™s New Drop

Surely just getting one wonā€™t hurt. :thinking:
Man everything they make just looks so good.

12 Likes

Ordered the Dogshit x Panama Red only

19 Likes

Any ideas who around here who may be interested in growing out an original pack of the Reeferman Willie Nelson, for a Seed Repopulation?
I also know from the beginning, even though these have been stored well, its a crap shoot, and they may not germinate. Ive given them to my buddy, for storage, so if anyone thats proven good at growing a fairly long flowering Sativa, it would take several days or so to, procure the pack of seeds. From what Ive seen of these years ago, they go from 77-110- days. One I had went 105 days, and stretched 80 days after I flipped it. I made the mistake of vegging it for 35-40 days under a 1000w Hortilux HPS-24/0. These can get huge, and be huge producers, but wont finish outside in my neck of the woods. Outside theyre done Mid-Late November. Inside, I bent mine over, and let it grow like a bush. These can stretch 8x-10x their size, if vegged, and then flipped. I also liked this plant best, when it was grown under a 1000w Hortilux Blue. But if someone wants to grow these, I leave all decisions up to them, though I would prefer the grower have some strong light, as these plants can get pretty big, and the genetics are from 2 areas that have very high light levels. And really good fresh air exchange. All I would have in this is the seeds, and the cost of the seeds. Grower would have time, money, effort, risk, if in an unfriendly state. I would just prefer they have really strong lights, and a lot of fresh air exchange. And, like I said. Hell, they may not even germinate.

22 Likes

I wish the best to whoever does this repopulation run! Iā€™ve always wanted some Willie Nelson from Reeferman and actually just scopped this AKBB pack from Dagga Garden to scratch the Vietnam Black itch, I have a few viet crosses but wanted the original, so I got them! Again thatā€™s a very kind gesture giving those seeds away! If I had a stronger light, a bigger tent and an open calender for grows Iā€™d gladly do it for the community! :blush::blush:

8 Likes