What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Some people just can´t ever learn that sometimes in life you win when you lose a bit, specially regarding money and experiences. Sounds like a John Legend song but that is how I live life … by that principle.

People really start to leave you out of their lives or plans when they start to notice that the only thing that matters to some is money. People who count every single penny they spend or who calculate down the dime every single plan just bore me and give me stress and I am very far from being wealthy by any measure. I´m fine and I am grateful so I share and, sometimes, I spend a little bit more than others, knowingly, because I am not willing or even want to cast a shadow over great experiences over the fact that I might have paid for two beers I did not drink.

This reminds me of my roomate in college. We are still good friends, but he is still stingy. I gifted him 2 seeds out of a 5 seed pack of Super Panama Haze. At first, he did not even say thanks I believe. One day, after talking to some guy at a grow shop and telling him that he was growing the Super Panama Haze, he was told it was great, so he got interested in the strain, looked for info of it on the internet and called me to thank me because ¨he did not know the seeds were so expensive¨ (80 euros a 5 pack). I told him ¨we know each other since we were 6 and we were roommates for over three years. That is nothing¨.

I dont expect the same from him and I should not either, but you all know what I mean.

7 Likes

i would think a plant like that would be a bit frustrating in the yield department. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

For sure more for head stash but I think you get more then it looks

4 Likes

definitely a “labor of love” plant.

high must be pretty amazing if people are still running it.

4 Likes

Lets hope we can find something special in these this summer.

22 Likes

nice! I grabbed that AK-47 to pretty excited for that 1

3 Likes

If you start those angel wing afghan x ghash give me a tag if you remember real curious about those the angel wing afghan he posted on insta looked neat could see that being a real cool cross

9 Likes

Still waiting for a few Mallum crosses from Connoisseur Genetics and a few Ace R&D packs to ship as well.

30 Likes

What a haul :+1:

6 Likes

SSSC Durban from Heritage arrived, so did White Iverson from Chitown! I’m loving the freebie packs! :grin::grin::grin:

17 Likes

Package arrived and with an extra THH freebee :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Can’t wait to grow these! :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

19 Likes

@semoactivist
Yooo
That baddog putang x dragons blood got me jelly.
Bodhi gear is fire too, but dont sleep on that putang cross✌

4 Likes

PuckerButt Pepper Company… what an awesome name for a company LOL

9 Likes

Durban Poison - fems by Humbolt CSI - $100.00

6 Likes

Adding to the collection…

Black Raspberry pack number 4, Cake Fighter pack number 2, & Blueberry Snow pack number 1 because I’ve never seen that one for sale before. :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

I see you went to the same sale as me!

23 Likes

@Hemlock yeah I almost grabbed that Bubbashine Pack too, but I wasn’t trying to spend too much… The ones I grabbed were enough to make me happy. It’s not often I see Cakefighter come up for grabs. Great score tho!

5 Likes

Just got this in the mail today. Someone who bought silver/gold box from exotic genetix didn’t want their pack of B-Natty ( Supernatural x blueberry bang bang ) and I snagged it the moment i saw it was being offered.

22 Likes

just got some NL5 IBL from Authentic Genetics.

edit: i’m hesitant to open these, i hate washer style seed packs. i always lose seeds.

34 Likes