What did you accomplish today?

Bath too.

9 Likes

Is that what you do for a living @99PerCent? No wonder all the pics you post of your house are amazing!

3 Likes

Fortunately not.

Did in a former life :smile:

6 Likes

…and I inherited the experience. seriosly bringing back childhood flashbacks here. :unamused: :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Lots of accomplishments today… started with a soak in the hot springs followed by baking in red clay in the mud room, then it was a saline/epsom jacuzzi then managing a swedish massage with an extra foot scrub enhancement. Also, managed to squeeze in about 4 iced lattes and joint in there somewhere. Gosh, I just don’t know how I fit it all in. :coffee::sunny::om_symbol::yin_yang::unicorn:

6 Likes

I made liquid homemade soap! In Jadam organic farming (JWA) Jadam wetting agent if it peaks your interest check it out here:

5 Likes

Don’t tell your “better half” or you’ll have to clean something… :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Agree with ya in that! Lol @cannabissequoia

3 Likes

Doing a bath refresh.

5 Likes

Got gifted 20# trim & b buds, hash washing machine, & bag set from retiring grower.

:money_mouth: :thumbsup: Thank you karma! :atm: :fire:

:evergreen_tree: and my internet is back!

9 Likes

Well after I botched the first one by buying the wrong color LEDs, I’ve finally built my flower initiator with 30W of 730nm epistar LEDs.

11 Likes

$10 dollar auto-cloner for 6 clones from bits lying around for the cheapskates among us. :joy:

Made from a 2 litre yogurt container, some packing foam, a clear plastic take away container and some foam.
It’s basically a $5 ultrasonic mister with a foam float in a yogurt container with holes in the lid.A black container would be better, but this works just fine. The cuts are held in with circle cut packing foam. It’s currently hooked up to an Arudino relay to switch it on and off over 3 minute cycles. It runs only 50% of the time because it drastically improves the time the ultrasonic mister survives.
Yeah I know, cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer but I had it lying around and it’s easier than any other method at hand. Get a better misting head than I was prepared to pay for and you can run it 24/7 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And yes that is Greek basil. You can never have too much Greek basil.

12 Likes

Way to go Macgyver! :+1:

5 Likes

I applied my first Freestyle Libre 14 day nanometer for continuous blood glucose monitoring. No more finger sticks😁. I need constant monitoring due to late stage kidney disease.

I confirmed appointments for cardio ultrasound, bone density scan and mammography over next week.

The local nursery had my favorite Black Star earthworm castings in stock and I purchased 3 bags .my tomato and parsnip plants are compost bin residents because they are poor choices for chronic kidney disease. I saved the kale to add fresh greens to sprouted seed teas for my plants.

I love the new blood glucose monitoring system because I can test my flowers effects without finger sticks. I am going fishing without worrying about sterlie fingers before checking glucose levels. I can surf fish, dig for bait and toss fish guts like the rest of the Dirty Kids :sunglasses:

6 Likes

well… I must admit, I’m tired. But just from reading all the post from what all of y’all have done!
That is what I did, Today.

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

We all know Miss Kardashian :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Even cheaper… just put them in a glass of water :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Yep, that would have been the usual way only this way I don’t have to change the water and they mostly take less than a week before they are away. Also no need to spray them to keep them from going crispy. I’m generally lazy, I’ll admit it. lol

4 Likes

Hahahah me too. I always end up forgetting to change the water.

3 Likes

Old stove removed and replaced at no cost under homeowners warranty

4 Likes