What did you accomplish today?

Fortunately not.

Did in a former life :smile:

6 Likes

ā€¦and I inherited the experience. seriosly bringing back childhood flashbacks here. :unamused: :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Lots of accomplishments todayā€¦ started with a soak in the hot springs followed by baking in red clay in the mud room, then it was a saline/epsom jacuzzi then managing a swedish massage with an extra foot scrub enhancement. Also, managed to squeeze in about 4 iced lattes and joint in there somewhere. Gosh, I just donā€™t know how I fit it all in. :coffee::sunny::om_symbol::yin_yang::unicorn:

6 Likes

I made liquid homemade soap! In Jadam organic farming (JWA) Jadam wetting agent if it peaks your interest check it out here:

5 Likes

Donā€™t tell your ā€œbetter halfā€ or youā€™ll have to clean somethingā€¦ :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Agree with ya in that! Lol @cannabissequoia

3 Likes

Doing a bath refresh.

5 Likes

Got gifted 20# trim & b buds, hash washing machine, & bag set from retiring grower.

:money_mouth: :thumbsup: Thank you karma! :atm: :fire:

:evergreen_tree: and my internet is back!

9 Likes

Well after I botched the first one by buying the wrong color LEDs, Iā€™ve finally built my flower initiator with 30W of 730nm epistar LEDs.

11 Likes

$10 dollar auto-cloner for 6 clones from bits lying around for the cheapskates among us. :joy:

Made from a 2 litre yogurt container, some packing foam, a clear plastic take away container and some foam.
Itā€™s basically a $5 ultrasonic mister with a foam float in a yogurt container with holes in the lid.A black container would be better, but this works just fine. The cuts are held in with circle cut packing foam. Itā€™s currently hooked up to an Arudino relay to switch it on and off over 3 minute cycles. It runs only 50% of the time because it drastically improves the time the ultrasonic mister survives.
Yeah I know, cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer but I had it lying around and itā€™s easier than any other method at hand. Get a better misting head than I was prepared to pay for and you can run it 24/7 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And yes that is Greek basil. You can never have too much Greek basil.

12 Likes

Way to go Macgyver! :+1:

5 Likes

I applied my first Freestyle Libre 14 day nanometer for continuous blood glucose monitoring. No more finger sticksšŸ˜. I need constant monitoring due to late stage kidney disease.

I confirmed appointments for cardio ultrasound, bone density scan and mammography over next week.

The local nursery had my favorite Black Star earthworm castings in stock and I purchased 3 bags .my tomato and parsnip plants are compost bin residents because they are poor choices for chronic kidney disease. I saved the kale to add fresh greens to sprouted seed teas for my plants.

I love the new blood glucose monitoring system because I can test my flowers effects without finger sticks. I am going fishing without worrying about sterlie fingers before checking glucose levels. I can surf fish, dig for bait and toss fish guts like the rest of the Dirty Kids :sunglasses:

6 Likes

wellā€¦ I must admit, Iā€™m tired. But just from reading all the post from what all of yā€™all have done!
That is what I did, Today.

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

We all know Miss Kardashian :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Even cheaperā€¦ just put them in a glass of water :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Yep, that would have been the usual way only this way I donā€™t have to change the water and they mostly take less than a week before they are away. Also no need to spray them to keep them from going crispy. Iā€™m generally lazy, Iā€™ll admit it. lol

4 Likes

Hahahah me too. I always end up forgetting to change the water.

3 Likes

Old stove removed and replaced at no cost under homeowners warranty

4 Likes

Got my plastic pull box pooliza on and pulled a new 10AWG 30A 220VAC dryer line for my buddy. 100 and some dabs was the weā€™re homies agreed upon price, So gave him the hook up ha ha literally but still gotta get paid a little

5 Likes

First, I took care of my flowering plants with their needs and upkeep. Then, my vegging plants were next - today just checking over them. Lastly, I spritzed the week old clones and looked over them and opened the top vents a little so as to harden them off a little. Hope to cup them up in the next couple of days, just about 7 cuttings that are about a week old. Spent the rest of the day sampling several different mixes from past grows. Have to check to make sure they areā€¦ areā€¦ o.k. for consumption, yeah, thatā€™s it! [Looking around conspiciously, like 10 pounds of crap hiding in a 5 pound sack. (didnā€™t see that coming did you?)]

regards,

mike28086

6 Likes