What did you accomplish today?

Thank you, this is way out of my baking comfort zone, I kind of like being uncomfortable. Always moving forward, never backward.

2 Likes

is golden syrup the same as corn syrup? i’ve only heard of maple or corn syrups

1 Like

its suger syrup made out of suger cane i hope that helps heres a you tube vid i found on how to make it

2 Likes

We dropped and fixed the rear cross member of the frame on the 71 Lemans. Even got it cleaned and mostly painted too. Now to paint the underside of the car and also undercoat it. Lots more to go till the old banana boat roams the road but we’re getting there.

11 Likes

I found Overgrow2.0!IOvergrow was my 1st forum when i strated growing!I loved it!I am Happy to be back again :)!Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the forum users!

9 Likes

@HolonPT

Introduce yourself!

1 Like

did it bring a smile to your face? :smiley:

Replaced almost the whole brake system in my car today…now it’s time to smoke…

3 Likes

Turned 100 gals of supersoil, top dressed the wife’s geraniums, load of dishes, couple hours waging war on the omerta’s in new Vegas. Lots and lots of bong hits. Getting ass whooped in street fighter 4 by my son.
My wife will avenge my defeat.

7 Likes

I got the presents out of hiding and under the tree before the girls woke up!

2 Likes

Burned my lump of coal.

9 Likes

I was wondering who was hovering over my grow last night.

PuffPuffPass

2 Likes

Bagged dinner.

8 Likes

wth are those things??

1 Like

I believe the term is Dinner!

2 Likes

Pheasant the food of kings. Good eating. My friend in dreads calls them river roosters. Seen over a dozen down by the river. Shot at 4 only killed the two.

A soak overnight in salt water then bake them for dinner.

7 Likes

pheasants

5 Likes

lol i thought it looked like some sort of lizard tail on a bird. i guess it’s just feathers &_&

2 Likes

Pheasant and quail mmm mmm
Pheasant are thick in the eastern Dakota’s this year.
Out here in the desert west I’m making due with quail and chuckar.
I got two chuckar for christmas, good eating.

3 Likes

Yummy! 11 more characters

1 Like