What did you accomplish today?

@HolonPT

Introduce yourself!

1 Like

did it bring a smile to your face? :smiley:

Replaced almost the whole brake system in my car today…now it’s time to smoke…

3 Likes

Turned 100 gals of supersoil, top dressed the wife’s geraniums, load of dishes, couple hours waging war on the omerta’s in new Vegas. Lots and lots of bong hits. Getting ass whooped in street fighter 4 by my son.
My wife will avenge my defeat.

7 Likes

I got the presents out of hiding and under the tree before the girls woke up!

2 Likes

Burned my lump of coal.

9 Likes

I was wondering who was hovering over my grow last night.

PuffPuffPass

2 Likes

Bagged dinner.

8 Likes

wth are those things??

1 Like

I believe the term is Dinner!

2 Likes

Pheasant the food of kings. Good eating. My friend in dreads calls them river roosters. Seen over a dozen down by the river. Shot at 4 only killed the two.

A soak overnight in salt water then bake them for dinner.

7 Likes

pheasants

5 Likes

lol i thought it looked like some sort of lizard tail on a bird. i guess it’s just feathers &_&

2 Likes

Pheasant and quail mmm mmm
Pheasant are thick in the eastern Dakota’s this year.
Out here in the desert west I’m making due with quail and chuckar.
I got two chuckar for christmas, good eating.

3 Likes

Yummy! 11 more characters

1 Like

Pulled and rebuilt the vacuum and power steering combo off my old dog’s cummins. Got tired of spending monies on power steering fluid.

A little tip Never put power steering fluid with stop leak in the pump. It doesn’t work in fact it will cause it to leak more. It screws up the rubber in the seals. If it’s leaking fix the leak. It will save you moneis in the long run.

4 Likes

@stain I can attest to the truthness of your statement. Buddy’s power steering pump he had a pinhole leak in, after a month of running PS fluid with stop leak, this was the final result. Just fix it. It’s much cheaper in the long run.

2 Likes

That cratered with a bang I’m betting and took out the belt too.

1 Like

Spent the afternoon in the back yard with my remarkable Grandchildren. 7,5,3 and 9 mos. New trampoline finally broken in. It was 50 degrees today. Hasnt been above 20 for the last week!
Good times!

4 Likes

Sounds Idyllic.

Really grateful whenever I get time with family!

2 Likes