What did you accomplish today?

Today I managed to get medically discharged (read fired) from my job… bastards

5 Likes

Someday, we will medically discharge anyone who doesn’t consume cannabis!

99%

2 Likes

That fooking sucks big time.

1 Like

Today I get to go out in the cold and find out why my buddies car won’t go into gear. 20 bucks says he blew a transmission line. No loud thumps or bangs just started pouring fluid on the ground and now won’t go into gear.

Edit: as far as I can tell, he blew his transmission front pump. No fluid pressure on any of the lines, (which none of them were blown)

Filled transmission back up with fluid and started the car, won’t go into gear still and leaking fluid from engine/trans union. Poor guy, he’s car shopping today lol.

2 Likes

Just finished rebuilding a hot water heater closet. Mold even got some of the studs :fearful:

Any day now will be my last in the property maintenance industry. Lol.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

i saw someone on the front street with their hood open and jumper cables attached standing beside their car so i hollered “EH DARE BOI U NEED A BOOOST?!” and he was like “MLAAHHH YOU KNOW IT” so i boosted him

10 Likes

You are the man. :blue_car:

The shed warmed up a bit today and I was able to make a little progress. Tomorrow warmer still. Dialing the tent in for a cple days as the shed is a new environment for us. Not in the comfy AC and central heat any more.

6 Likes

Completely gutted and cleaned my garage today.
Now the bimmer has a roof over her head… until the wife sees. Lol.

Found some nice tools I long thought lost.

Also realized I’ve got enough extension cord to get to the damn Kansas line.

Stay hazed
Jake

8 Likes

Wired in all the outlets on my bed room build out. including a usb charging outlet and a three way light to boot. It’s been awesome working with my 86 year old pop.

Saw a nifty screen idea that saved the use of my new pipe for awhile cheers

Cheers.

6 Likes

Working with your dad is a major.

I have helped my parents with all manner of home repairs over the years, and they have helped me with mine.

You are a lucky man!

BTW, is that made of copper? Safe?

2 Likes

This is what i accomplished today!!! To be totally honest i’ve only bought one pack from greenpoint so no clue how i got that many points? I’ll definitely take em though. Hiberate is (fire og x bubba) x aliendog) x stardawg and maverick is goji og (qmc) x stardawg. Can’t mess with those combos!

3 Likes

Score! :smile: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Who wants a pack of maverick for the low low price of 37$. With 77 cents off msrp, that’s a steal. Lol jk jk

2 Likes

Family is all you really have at the end of the day @99PerCent. I cherish the time I’m able to spend with them.

3 Likes

Its all you had to begin with too.

Peace!

99%

4 Likes

I woke up early and got a lot of gardening chores done. Getting some laundry done while reading OverGrow. It has been raining for a few days so doing anything outside sucks. Of course i am working on a comfy high as well. :grin:

4 Likes

Mudding all the corners inside and outside on my bedroom build out 2nd pass, then started gluing up some beautiful blue beetle kill pine for my massive 4x7.5 foot barn door.

the hole its covering

Peace.

7 Likes

Nice work!

When you are done there, I have a few projects around here that could use your touch. :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t accomplished shit for a couple days now, in our area they don’t do much to the roads lol.

5 Likes