What did you accomplish today?

NICE!!! 20 characters NICE!!

3 Likes

Where are you in the world? I imagine the US with your collection. But 2 Brit bikes is impressive. 150 horses on 2 wheels is more than enough for me. I’m not about the speed. I’m about the engineering and freedom side of motorbikes.

Don’t take offense to this. But if you are a yank you’re the first I’ve seen do 144 without needing a stretched swingarm. See loads of people do it on their gsxr600s. Why…just why :rofl:

And Aprilias don’t like to get wet. Not good in Manchester that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Nippy little fuckers them. I’d rather ride behind one though. Nothing better than a face full of 2 stroke fumes :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My old Aprilia RS 125. I totally maxed her out with a 34mm carb. Loved that bike :cry:

5 Likes

The insurance on my 4 stroke was enough. I got quotes on and old RS but I could have bought a car for just insurance money :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah the Aprilia was only £200 a year fully comp. I got a quote on the mito and as it’s so rare they wanted £850 fire and theft :rofl: luckily i shopped around and managed £300 fully comp with £500 excess. They do over £3000 if you can find one. I was lucky to find one on Gumtree for £1900 and u got him down to £1700. I don’t think he realised what he had :grin:

2 Likes

No offense…and I understand. Nope, stock wheelbase, and it IS A HANDFUL!!! With the cam I have in her, red line is 11,800 RPM and she SING’S up there…will outrun a stock Busa or Zx14 , especially from a roll.

I own 3 Trumpets…have a black Daytona too…paid 800 dollars for the PAIR OF DAYTONA’s, not running of course. Both needed 200 bucks worth of carb jets, seals, and washers…both run as new .

I am in the southern states, on the Gulf coast. Was gonna post a vid of a q/4 mile run, but site does not take MP4’s, NOT using a host site anymore…

4 Likes

How you getting insurance prices like that where you are? Motorbike crime this way is massive. So are premiums. Except on my 900 with mods declared. £189 a year third party. Can’t grumble. Emissions valves are being scrapped and plug the holes with a tap and bolt

2 Likes

I came to overgrow for the first time since it was shut down 3 president’s ago

My original name was still smoking in the STL

A lot has changed both as a country and most definitely in my state (Missouri) since then and for the first time since then I feel safe on a site like this again

6 Likes

Motorcycle crime is high here also mate but I’m 42 and it’s got loads of security on it. Ground anchor, disk locks etc and has CCTV pointed at it. Also parked off the street. It’s better to call the insurance company direct. Most of the time when I get quotes fire and theft is MORE than fully comp :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Get yourself The Viper Alarm System , Works Great!

8 Likes

Had Mrs cola cut me a sticker :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wasn’t space to write Erythropoietin? :joy:

Looks sweet with the orange on the grey!

4 Likes

It does. I thought that. It’s actually a pre dip sticker it’s to be pulled off to leave the lettering. In grey with the carbon surrounding it. Can see it in my head anyways

But I really like the orange

And erythropoietin what an odd reference. Red blood cells are on fire :fire: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well thats gonna look dope too forshure!

Once done, you might get some inspiration from the capital of bike theft … Amsterdam and keep this one longer then the last one.

10 Likes

hard-tail & a fork is all you need. i also like your pedals. to hell with silly clips. i was born in the land of 420 and Mt. Tampalpais, the Grateful Dead, Airplane, Slick etc… :v: :bike: :japanese_ogre:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I love dam. What a beautiful place and people. Not my style though. This is going to be a 48v 1000w ebike when done :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of a “missing” thief. :wink:

:astonished: :coffin:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Exactly. It’s an honest bike is what it is. Until I wrapped it in carbon lol. A bit of love and a few quid will see it being a good bike. Plus i tend to appreciate stuff a lot more if I built it/fixed it myself :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The way yourself & @Ghandisflipflop talk to each other, did you sterilize the seat after he got off ???.. :laughing:

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes