What did you accomplish today?

Epoxy grout is a nightmare to work with. Only mix a small amount at a time. Once mixed I found it got mega hot when mixed and I attempted to use it. It also doesn’t clean off like regular grout either :neutral_face: find a test area and give it a test run first :+1:

4 Likes

cool bro, thanks for representing The Vault!

4 Likes

I wore mine out a lot this summer, to the farmers market and a couple of street festivals. It got a lot of comments… I have the one called “A Joint Affair”… lots of people would come up and smile and say they loved my shirt, heh…

2 Likes

nice one buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

I should do a blog post and invite people to post pics in Their Vault Tee’s and where they are some time to see how far and wide they are being worn

3 Likes

I have some crazy pics from this one festival I wore it, but none of me!! lol…

We’ll have another street party soon downtown. I’ll do a selfie.

2 Likes

I did a little consultation with my daughter this afternoon and i think we have a tile layout agreed upon she is just as tough as her mother :wink: start setting field tile tomorrow.

12 Likes

Knaa, he licked it. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

3 Likes

It tasted better than your mam :grin::v:

3 Likes

Not as good as your fatha though. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah he mentioned how good you were at licking his balls :wink:

4 Likes

That took a while. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Got the filter filled, with a bunch of old filtration materials from old aquarium filters.

Water is pumped into the narrow part, from there forced under and up into the larger chamber.

Now I just need to collect the last rocks, for the edge work around the filter and tree.
Covering up the plastic edge, planting some more plants and placing more stones.

12 Likes

Hola Pal

You made a great job

Really nice project

So cool

Bare

6 Likes

Yeah, that would be a fun project. Gives me some ideas for my place. Thanks. peace

4 Likes

Released 5 cartons of ladybugs on my plants. :pray: :bug:

:neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Thank you for this thread, reminded me to call the tax man. Gonna tell him where he can shove it for a few months.

2 Likes

I got a couple of hours to work on the daughters bathroom this afternoon. I got a few pieces of field tile up. Slow and steady seems to be my speed.

8 Likes

As a 90s baby I grew up on. Shooting stars, never mind the buzzcocks. Early doors (@cannabissequoia you’ll probably enjoy that if you can find it…“to the regiment, I wish I was there”) Little Britain. Bremner, bird and fortune. Etc etc. No wonder my humours dark is it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

“mother i want to kill you” Jim Morrison

4 Likes

Used to own a remodeling business for over 20 years, just retired 3 years ago.
Sold business and haven’t looked back.

Nice work @argo945

5 Likes