What did you accomplish today?

I think there was another variant; kill dad & bone mom. :thinking: maybe that was just the film…

:evergreen_tree: come on baby take a chance with us

2 Likes

I also recommend “early doors” It has a few of “the Royal Family” Cast starring in it. It’s funny stuff. “Black Books” was also a guilty pleasure of mine - Black Books (TV Series 2000–2004) - IMDb

4 Likes

Think you got that backwards…

2 Likes

@anon58740919 :blush:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Doors#Etymology_of_show’s_title

:evergreen_tree: :beers: :sunrise:

2 Likes

That’s the one. Now…have you heard about the temporary traffic lights on Samuel at. Bloody murder they are :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

20 KPH!? :astonished: nothing goes that slow here

https://www.gmroadworks.org

:mag: :thumbsup: :traffic_light:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

We work in MPH here mate not KPH. 20 for residential/school areas. 30 if you got street lighting. The temporary traffic lights bit is classic Eddie from early doors btw :joy: you’ll probably be able to dig a few bits up on YouTube

4 Likes

14 Likes

That pond has really come together mate looks really good :muscle:

7 Likes

Yeah, the mossy log works well! I need to dig a hole in my yard somewhere to start making some adobe bricks for my Horno Stove I’m going to build with the help of my older Mexican neighbor. He’s a master adobe builder.

I could dig the hole for the dirt to make the mud and then make a pond afterwords…:thinking:

Nice work bro!

6 Likes

Thanks y’all - Still a bit of work left, but deffently getting there.

More rocks, more plants and a bit of time to let it all “grow in”
Deffently gonna be a sweet puffin spot!

6 Likes

Just spent a good minute looking at both rock structure and succulent planting. That’s a great eye you got for landscaping brother.
Are you planting up the back (behind the log) I imagine you will have some good biology there over the next year or 2. I’d certainly enjoy a spliff or 2 there anyway. Really nice work

6 Likes

found / recovered access to enough money to grow again comfortably at least a single crop and got OG recommendation for country of origin for seedbanks, consensus is Spain so thats the plan starting next fiscal haha. Currently only buying but I want to grow by myself this time and really only have a few plants at first and really baby them and try as hard as I can to keep them all 100% until harvest. Hate to say it but my thumb instead of being green has black frostbite of death to it. Idk maybe it’s the water I was using before I have access to better everything since my last “ops” or what have you grow experience.

5 Likes

I have little experiance growing outdoors, but do have done a few outdoor corps years ago.
Would love to grow in spain, know a few who have great success with their plants in spain.

If your water is the problem, maybe a rainwater collection system would be a good option.
To source your own clean water, stabilise the pH and see if that will sort the problem.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Im thinking some kinda beach grass, Chinese silver grass or something.
It will give good camu coverage, as well as shade out the filter from the sun.

My mother in law, have some in her garden that I am planing on stealing a bit from. :blush:

5 Likes

I know its crazy but some places like where I had the heavy water have laws against collecting rain water and you can get a big fine and misdemeanor. I think it’s one of those old school state bully thing like a bum getting hassled for fishing without a permit. Or getting arrested for vagrancy. Oh thanks for yanking that bum out the gutter and throwing him in the slammer for being alive still, bless officer oinky I’m so safe now in my gated neighborhood haha. Fml.

2 Likes

Planting some fruit bushes, guess we can call it a shrub(berry) :smiley:

Pond filter have kicked in gear!

17 Likes

The pond’s really looking good… all the plants taking. :slight_smile:

Is it coincidental that the shape is like a heart?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thanks mate

It’s the angle the picture is taken, it have never been the intention that it should look like a heart.
But it’s the best angle, to get everything in one picture.

4 Likes

I got up and caught a bad attitude… So into the jars I go, a Black Azad cone i roll , (seeds By Mr Whipple)

Still a half day bring it on.

10 Likes