What did you accomplish today?

:hugging: Same here…saaaame here. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Absolutely Nothing, I did eat left over stuffing and turkey

4 Likes

Well, I finally got more work done on my new grow space and I’m happy about that. I had to rearrange the two ballasts and other electrical stuff, and got my panda film hung in the last open section for the door.

It’s in a 1200 sq ft space under my house with 9 foot ceilings. I have a problem keeping it warm atm but by creating a room with the panda film helps keep the heat from the lights in. Now I’m ready to flip this first run and christen it for the future. It’s gonna be fun.

20 Likes

Sounds like one hell of a field. Looking good. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Started a diploma in graphic design. Not planning on doing it professionally but can’t beat education in any sense. Learned a lot already. Simple stuff but if you don’t know you don’t know. Actually enjoying it too

10 Likes

a square peg does not go in a round hole :frowning:

4 Likes

Is technically possible with a small enough square peg and large enough round hole

10 Likes

that is true indeed :slight_smile:

or if the hammer is large enough :wink:

6 Likes

Send me a shirt I’d be happy to wear it better yet a hat if you have them?

3 Likes

Nothing.

But i did print and assemble and program a new christmas ornament

5 Likes

:hammer: :thumbsup: :doughnut:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

almost done finally

20 Likes

went and blew away some cobwebs on a couple trails. My mates just got a giant trance E. Nice bike but flimsy chain :joy: 2 and half grand to push it home

10 Likes

Not too much, frankly.

18 Likes

You gotter rough buddy, had 25" on the ground got another 5 last night.
Another storm knocking at our door before too long, tonight thru tomorrow.

4 Likes

Today I cleaned out all the Christmas crap from the apartment. It’s like Christmas didn’t even happen at all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Currently cooking on the grill in my outdoor kitchen, went to harbor freight for some goodies, and also went to hit a bucket of balls at the driving range. Still have a decent stroke on the ball despite rods and pins in my back now since last playing with the sticks 15 years ago. No power drives but straight and narrow at 175 all day long… just no short game.

5 Likes

I actually buttoned up my grow space a little better. Still maintaining 66-68°. It should get higher now as I plugged the last big hole above in the floor joists with styrofoam blocks. Crude but it should help. I plan On picking up a space heater this week. It was 8° this morning and will be the next two. I also rescued my huge Afghan CBD x Black Afghani and put it in a 7 gal pot to relieve stress. It was in 3 gallons and never expected to get this big.

13 Likes