What did you accomplish today?

Oh yeah. Group shot from inside …

peace :v:

12 Likes

Brrr. 8° no thanks. Lows this week may dip to low 40s. Temp dropped 20° in 3 hours here today.

2 Likes

It was 28 by the time I was outside. If there is no wind the sun is intense and the snow reflects it even more. It felt so good. Two more nights of single digits. It goes up and down here regularly.

4 Likes

Looks good! I’m working back up from the studs on mine.

1 Like

@GMan nice indoor space omg if I had that the old lady would be pissed at me more plants then you could count lol

Always wish I had a good size overhead I can’t let them get to big
I would love to grow monsters
Happy growing

4 Likes

That’s a shitload of cold. I’m still laughing at the ice cubes in your mug though…

2 Likes

I drilled two holes in the right places.

:clap:

12 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

:trophy: :clap: :dancers: :smile_cat:

My days lately seem almost similar. Must be in the air.

3 Likes

love it brother…

stay warm. wear your hard hat, news in colorado has it that it’s hailing lizards.

4 Likes

The sound they make when they hit the ground is horrifying! Good news is: “It’s the fall that tenderizes them.”
Here’s a handy ‘How To’ if you have any iguanas in your neighborhood.

5 Likes

Made a 2x3x5’ grow enclosure/“tent” for under 35$ & less than an hour. :clap: It’s not pretty like a retail set-up but should work fine.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Let’s see it. You aren’t the only one who flies ghetto around here! I may even get some ideas from yours.

3 Likes

erm…lemme see now (pauses for another toke) I started the day at around 6:30AM mixing nutes and feeding over 700 plants by hand, then potted about 50 or so clones, refilled the reservoirs, balanced pH, and then built a whelping box for my rottie gal fixing to have a litter in the coming 7-10 days…bit of lunch and back to work turning the compost and screening a couple containers for more potting mix

4 Likes

Damn son, I’m ready for a nap after reading that!

At the same time, I’m sitting here thinking how I could start checking some of these crosses I made, and how many can/should I start at once and handle?.. probably not by sitting here pecking the keyboard… right?

I would like to work with somebody for a bit, that does it regularly, so I could get an idea of the work flow for a one man show like me. I already know it’s a lot of damn work.

Now that you have me feeling guilty and you’ve already had lunch, I think I’ll get started… It was cold here this morning, that’s my excuse… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

yep, GMan, it’s a lot of work but like i said,I don’t consider it work if you love what ya do. I tried timers and pumps and such but prefer the ‘hands on’ method. Since I’m retired anyways all I’ve got is time to play with my farm lol only thing that gets me is I’m a 18 yr old boy in a gimped up old man body! Hobbling around with a cane (4 shattered verts) isn’t much ‘fun’ in this colder/wet weather. Still, I’m above ground so every things ok

6 Likes

installed my first ever garage door what a circus solo clown act…

Then I made some sourdough brownies to celebrate.

12 Likes

Those brownies look heavenly.

2 Likes

Holy F @argo945 is that a bowl of Kief? There’s more dope in that batch of brownies then there’s sugar if that’s the case are they dubbed “ knock your ass out brownies” ? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

One needs to be careful even winding those springs Iv heard of people getting seriously injured with those damn things !

3 Likes