What did you accomplish today?

If a Good Time was had by all that is all that matters

3 Likes

Really…I am going to have to try that one. I was just wondering if I could find something cheap for that very purpose. It’s not something allowed here but I don’t see what it would hurt at all in a private lake too help me put the boys on fish…maybe in an area they won’t be getting snagged all the time
@OleReynard I hit a place a couple years ago where a mulberry tree was dropping berries in the water…it was crazy good fishing, the panfish where pretty piled up

5 Likes

Glut sutter? Sry but i see your profile pic on fakebook in my feed daily had to ask lol.

2 Likes

6 mile hike, 1.5 hours mowing, someone else’s guerrilla grow checked, cooked Turkish breakfast, pet the pup. Good day.

3 Likes

Publix pizza dough is a favorite bait for bluegills at local pond

2 Likes

BS
Yes the stuff is like pizza dough when it come out of the can

No It’s Stiggy the race driver from Europe Funny Look him up. But no gutter slut here , I may have use to been LOL

Works great, just like the dough from the instant ones by Pillsbury

3 Likes

Hola Gang

What attrack fish is often
the fat in the product it will
create some fat in the water
and it will be perceive by the fish,

I like pepperoni or salami

work every time

Bare

3 Likes

An old family friend from Texas told me Catfish go crazy for a little flour and clove oil, mixed up into a paste like some homemade powerbait.

3 Likes

I got out on the kayak on Friday. Perfect weather but no fish. The water was too clear. I could see the smallmouth but only got two hits and lost both. Not a puff of wind which is rare around here. Paddling was so easy.

I may go up today and try for some walleye or even crappie. I don’t know anybody here that fishes for them but they’re in the lake they say. I don’t think anybody around here sells minnows. I’ll have to try jigs.

3 Likes

Shit were getting snow tonight and tomorrow morning upto an inch possible.
Crappie bite just starting to come on, now we got a temp swing coming on.

2 Likes

It’s actually about to drop here steadily this week. Nothing to severe, but a few nights close to freezing. That’s more normal, but we’ve been in the 80’s for a week nearly. March and April both were warm for here.

All of my birds are back. Hummers, too. Been feeding them all for a week or so.

1 Like

Just birds of winter still here

2 Likes

I would put something like a baseball in the tubes so the beer is easier to get in and out of the holder

1 Like

This is what i got accomplished today

575lbs out of 400 traps.

18 Likes

Send me some nom nom nom

3 Likes

Got some of the pots prepped for the Greenhouse:

And, these cute little things:

With velco sides for ease in transplanting:

10 Likes

Man, I love those. They look uber tough. Are they cost effective? I love the transplant zipper, too. I like that weave. It looks like they’re built to use and use again. Okay, can I ask who makes them?

Found them… very cool.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, sorry. It’s Rainscience Grow Bags.

They are pretty heavy duty. I was using the felt bags previously but these are mucho better. Easier to clean, seems to have good aeration, feels durable, not as floppy. Second year on some of these and I went ahead and purchased more for this year. They can be ordered with or without the LST loops.

There’s a 10% off code (10percentrain) and they go on sale randomly,

8 Likes

7 mile run :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I zoomed in and read the tab on one in your pics and went to the website. Very nice looking product. I bet it’s well worth the price. I may try and grab a few and keep adding them. I use the felt pots, too, on occasion, usually outside, and they definitely have drawbacks. Mostly from flimsy design and material.

I wash mine out each time I use them but they degrade pretty fast. That weave on the RS bags tells the whole story really. Thanks for the tip!

6 Likes