What did you accomplish today?

There is now, conveniently, a law that the police don’t have to return your weed or pay reparations for wrongfully taking it. However, this just shows malicious intent on their part when this gets back to trial.

I’m gonna shove it right up that cop’s ass and make him look like a clown looking for excuses to abuse the rights of law abiding citizens.

5 Likes

I’m allowed 12 plants but can only have 2.5 ounces of bud. Makes it tricky to stay legal…

I haven’t accomplished anything today except getting really high Lol

2 Likes

I accomplished a couple hundred miles on the Harley today on the first ride of 2018. Finally hit the 70’s here.

9 Likes

You can take that to the bank brother! It absolutely is about being punitive and judgemental. I am active on the State level here in promoting a medical cannabis program in Texas. 74% of Texans support this but the legislature blocks efforts and drags their feet. Fortunately we are in for a small “blue wave” come election time next year and there is some buzz for 2019-20. :cowboy_hat_face: Thanks for your passion and hard work brother. Much love and respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Texas needs all the liberalising it can get.

1 Like

Found this seed in an ashtray in a wrecked Mercedes a buddy and I were taking the harmin kardin subwoofer out of this afternoon at the local pick and pull junkyard. Gonna name it “Merchedes” if it turns out female.

Hope everyone had a Good Friday 13th

12 Likes

Trying to come out of the closet.

Have a great weekend

8 Likes

I’m setting the bar low today to avoid disappointment (it works). So far i made a joint and 2 cups of coffee so i’m already ahead of myself :grin:

8 Likes

Surely they will at least have a fresh bench for a retrial? If they keep that same bitch up there that’s straight up stitch up tackle. Seems the law is kinda on your side at least. 6.9lbs that’s gotta hurt too bro

2 Likes

@Ttystikk maybe a case for NORML?, you need to get good backup by the sound of it. Good luck bro!

3 Likes

Think i need to get me a new invisibility suit (filthy overalls) cos nothing is more effective at getting you ignored around these parts. Every grower should have one cos they don’t even see you when you are standing right next to them. They even seem to look right through you sometimes but for the ultimate effect just add a filthy old hat. There’s my tip of the day folks.

4 Likes

:100: alb im always pottering to and fromy shed in work gear. I have a little fountain next to my shed my dog uses to drink from when he’s in the garden so it needs topping up with a hosepipe. I fill my bucket at the same time. Amdy runoff goes on the flower bed lol

3 Likes

You ever though about a rain water collection barrel bro? A veg patch near the shed would be good too if you could be arsed. We did potatoes and stuff at one point, good cover for having big bags of compost etc delivered :grin:

2 Likes

Good advise @Albannach. Works for oleskool! If I really want to take it to the next level I leave my dentures at home. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

They just referred me to expensive lawyers.

I’m very happy with mine.

1 Like

Getting a new judge might be difficult. A new jury is a given.

yes with judge+jury the judge only takes care of sentencing. they can also be biased in how they instruct the jury but that would open them up for appeals as well so usually they are by the book. you only need to convince 1 out of 12.

there was a precedent set in canada recently where someone charged for a violent sexual assault got a mistrial then afterwards filed a motion saying the judicial process has been taking too long (~3 years at that point) and the whole case was dismissed

Superior Court cases will now have up to 30 months to be completed, from the time the charge is laid to the conclusion of a trial. Provincial court trials should be completed within 18 months of charges being laid, but can be extended to 30 months if there is a preliminary inquiry.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/supreme-court-speedy-trial-1.3670079

2 Likes

It’s funny you say that. Over here blackberry is considered an invasive weed, which to be honest may very well be true. But we harvested over 3kg (100oz) of fruit this season on public land and could have got a lot more. We promptly turned this into delicious jam which will see us all the way til next season :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Shoot… you could have rode down to the SBG meeting this weekend, that would have been a good ride and fun trip fosure.

Leaving my god dang cell phone at my desk at work…lol

1 Like