What did you accomplish today?

Weeping cherry. Supposed to get 12 feet tall x 15 feet wide. (3.65m x 4.57m)
Was my buddy’s mothers day gift for his wife.

4 Likes

What a nice gift.

Beautiful trees.

3 Likes

all the time when we were framing apts on slab the plumbers pipes would be wayyyy off the mark, like sometimes a foot or two, and it’d land in another room or directly under a (wrong) wall, they’d be coming back and jackhammering every single building, sometimes 10-20 bathrooms. fuckin idiots!

4 Likes

Filled a 55 gallon drum with trim from the moms

10 Likes

Went to my local homebrew store and bought a 50lb bag of rice hulls

what did they charge you? The best I could do locally was $40 and you have to pre-order

3 Likes

The “420” crowd has a reputation that precedes them, eh?

2 Likes

I joined overgrow, lol

Since everything else went haywire today…

11 Likes

Nothing like creating work, eh?

1 Like

That is a worthy accomplishment, congratulations!!

3 Likes

You got a pretty good deal then mine came out to 48$ and change not bad in my opinion… they had a 1/3 of a bag which probably would of lasted them another month or so not enough for my needs a typical homebrew batch ten gallons for a wheat beer would be a pound or so … I used about 1/2 a bag for my 16 cf bed LOL!

2 Likes

Ya they didn’t have a back up bag! It took less than a week to arrive!

1 Like

I have 2 tart cherry trees which the birds and I share at harvest time.

6 Likes

Doing a kitchen for my ex wife i was supposed to patch some holes in the dry wall, Now its plumbing two drains and three lines and drywall the kitchen, fix the main bath plumbing oh and the painters are coming on monday, sheesh I am too nice.

On top of that a bath room i did almost 2 years ago the tub broke so I am fucked all gratis. on top of the whole house remodel I am engaged in on the reg. no rest for the wicked. Nice of my 86 year old pops to help. I sure hope i am able to zip my pants up when I’m 86. Mad respect to/for my Pops

have a great weekend i’ll be chasing paper.

11 Likes

wow i hope i’ll even be alive at 86!! big ups to pops!

2 Likes

i didn’t even have to get half-way through the description…my dad was a plumber & GC my whole life. :wrench::hammer::pick: lol

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

it’s in the genes(maybe the jeans too, shit).

my granpa was doing the same thing. could only lift one arm but painted his house, lifting one arm with the other in his late 80s. did fall off a ladder & knock himself out on a brick curb (doh!), but toughness is also genetic too, imo. :wink:

he said “it’s all downhill after 90” heh

praise to the elders

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

yes, they don’t keep the 50-pound bag in stock here but it comes within a week if you order it. It’s only $20 at ag stores but none of the grain stores around here stock it.

2 Likes

Got the lawn mowed. That’s it, have a nice weekend.

9 Likes

I should of checked there first they have one in Fort Collins if stocked probably considerably cheaper ! IMHO

2 Likes

Planted carrot seed and onion set per moon calendar… the rest of the 4x4 is coming along wacky spring weather has set it back!

5 Likes