What did you accomplish today?

Took some weekend time for me for a change and got a few tweaks done on the 65.

Couple more days to go and hopefully have her done for the local car show.

21 Likes

Wow. Plus 20 characters for the no other words I have

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me last year on my rs125. Fucking cage drivers haha.

3 Likes

I was looking at an Aprilia rs125. What do they ride like bro? The cbf was nice but a bit too upright lol. Cant actually Blame the car driver as it was the cunt parking a motorhome/RV in front of traffic lights that fucked us both up. Luckly was only minor injuries sustained

3 Likes

@led_seedz i used to own a nice b20 integra.

6 Likes

i would go for that vespa.

2 Likes

Definitely mass or new jersey then bro lol. I want something with a bit of grunt but can only legally ride a 125 unfortunately

1 Like

150 is 500 ?

25 to life.

1 Like

You could install a nice engine block on that babe and cutout an exhaust pipe there.

1 Like

Go 2 stroke and get a bigger carb and arrow exhaust fitted. My rs topped out at 115 mph. 0-60 in about 6 seconds. Think it dynoed at around 30 bhp. Was lethal haha.
I’ll buy another soon as I have enough cash spare

2 Likes

Lost me? What do you mean?

Nope just making nonsense.

Sexy ass car man​:metal:the leather interior looks beautiful. U mind showing the dash? Love old cars and where’s that car show !!! Lol cheers :beers:

7 Likes

i wish you the best always man, you fight the good fight as far as the :evergreen_tree: can tell. in CA, gardening openly/etc., it’s been a very liberating experience that i can only assume any other oppressed-then-liberated group experiences. it’s a high unto itself…freedom, acceptance, security. :tophat:'s off.

thanks

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

nice color, your choice?

how many hours put into it? :wink:

i know there’s a chrome/stainless/brushed upper rad. hose sleeve/something in there. consider having some chrome custom rad hoses, use short hose couplings.

i put 100+ hrs into a porsche 914/4-2.0, drove it about 5 minutes, pulling into my driveway oil light on & it stalls. :cry: sad story. comparable to my girlfriend at the time, a complete fucking waste of time that i regret to this day— hA!

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Beautiful car. Very nice work.

1 Like

Oh my god. danmmm it is in mint condition tooo!
Selling it?:joy::joy:just kidding I’d never let that go, but in a couple decades/years that cars going to be worth a fortune.

1 Like

It is a 1956 factory color called Tropical Turquoise.

This has been complete frame off restoration project. Hundreds of hours.

The sleeve burned me like three times so I decided to scrap it. Still a work in progress, but it adds no horsepower.
:wink:

Every bolt, screw and part has either been replaced or restored to better than factory condition.

At some point I most likely will. I have had offers every time I have taken it out and I still have a dream to own a 1959 Impala that I would also convert in to a Pro Touring car.

Thank you guys for the compliments!

8 Likes