What did you accomplish today?

Cleaned the aquarium

9 Likes

you water any plants with that liquid gold?

No, I have a python, it all goes down the drain. I thought about using the water from rinsing the filters, but it just looked nasty to me.

3 Likes

I thought this shit would be funny! Some of you will get it others will not! Scoped the neighborhood for seed mailers!

10 Likes

cheap and effective and can be cut to fit any envelope.

5 Likes

lotta trump signs around here to use for that lol

4 Likes

Here in a couple months it will be free picking for ALL those Democratic signs! LOL!

4 Likes

5 Likes
7 Likes

Hilarious! Glad he didn’t have a pacemaker!

1 Like

I got a little more work done on my bath job. I sweat up the two-way diverter valve and beaver chewed thru some 2x4’st get er in. Ugly but she will work.

Peace.

2 Likes

Ugh I hate when I have to redo a bathtub / shower an pecs is always fun to work with :wink:

1 Like

Those fittings sure do add up quick though!

2 Likes

:slight_smile: it didn’t used to be so easy(you may know)
i had a CAD teacher using AutoCAD 2 on a 286, sans mouse, but had this tablet/pen contraption about 18"x18"…the guy said the computer had to “warm up” like a car and sometimes “a good whack” :older_man: :computer: :hammer: :fire:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: my :wrench: plumber dad does the silliest-cleanest soldering & recently talked about recoppering my place just because he’s embarassed by the work he did in the '70s. :rolling_eyes: (and PEX would be out of the question)…nutter made copper flashing for his siding, 40k hand perfected cedar shakes all primed/painted individually & hung on rafters to dry…etc. passersby comment on it all the time & one couple was told “only a factory” could make such perfect corners. :laughing:

:broken_heart: :sweat_drops: :cry: (blood sweat tears) :older_man: :tools:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hot sun has meant the pond got a bit green. Pretty quick. Considered spending some cash on an actual filter but decided to make one with a uv steriliser. A bit of old foam. A fountain pump and some hosepipe oh and an oxypot.

Sat and watched the water clear up enough to see my fish enjoying themselves. Goldfish not koi. (Ponds not big enough)

I’ll post back in a week or so and see if it actually works. But money spent today £0

7 Likes

Purchased my first 2 clones (they came and were delivered in a box); they already look like the heat from the sunlight hurt them a bit (only $25 dlls each was charged and so let’s see how this experiment goes). I’ll take a few pics but knowing that the clones are already like 2 feet tall what should be the next pot to put dirt in (as well as what recommendations for dirt, e.g. fox farms, etc…) and how big of containers.

I live in Southern California and the temperature is ~ 85 deg on average right now (with a slight breeze); therefore, decided to just put the plants on a paper plate and put outside to get some fresh air in the shade and see if the plants perk up while I decide how to go about ‘tending’ for them.

I’m super excited to start this ‘mini adventure’ with horticulture.

Saludos and enjoy the World Cup as well (if watching/following)…

5 Likes

Nice one bro :thumbsup: btw how you doin with keeping the cat away from those goldfish?

It’s 8.30pm and still around 80F here just now and the only wind is from that ganja cookie i ate earlier :astonished:

2 Likes

Today i took an outboard motor apart and spent much longer trying to get replacement parts arranged.

I also read happy birthday maui wowi - i wont ever get that time back…

6 Likes

lol did that second part and fully agree.

3 Likes