What did you accomplish today?

Yeh… i’m feeling better now that cookie has fully kicked in :thumbsup:

2 Likes

haven’t touched anything today or yesterday, but will when i get home :wink:

But to add to the original purpose of the thread, i finished off the paperwork yesterday for acquiring our new place which we get possession of on saturday :smile:

Today i need to do some clean up and organizing.

5 Likes

Congrats @Mr.Sparkle i hope your new place brings you happiness and prosperity :thumbsup:

3 Likes

It’s a knobhead mate. Not arsed about the fish just the water mint :joy:

1 Like

Cant blame it in this heat eh. Our two are passed out and snoring on our bed, again, it’s what they do best i suppose.

1 Like

Made it to 48 years of age today, and hopefully another 48 more! It’s funny I don’t feel this old!

11 Likes

Nice dude! I have been wanting to put a pond in my backyard recently.

2 Likes

This is only a tiny one for the minute but the Mrs is allowing me a koi pond at the bottom :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hell yeah man, living the dream

3 Likes

I got the hand held drop ear moved over one cavity so the hose would not hang in front of the niche. I also got the niches framed in and the insulation in. Cement board tomorrow.

1 Like

is that an all-purple strain in the background or a convenient ornamental?

:evergreen_tree:

Didn’t want to start a separate thread for this question out looking at the boxes turning the compost pile and rewetting it and did some visuals on some of my Cannabis! Want the pollen chuckers to comment if possible but took a pic of this male and was wondering how early can one start taken pollen from these I realize the pollen sacs aren’t open yet but is there anything I can use yet at this stage?

If ya want to PM me as to not fill up this thread that’s ok with me thanks!

Nah, we can answer here no biggie.

It looks like they aren’t mature yet, from what i’ve seen on others pics, they get swollen and the seams become very visible, then it’s like a little time bomb on a random timer. Could go at any time. without knowing how old this male is or how long the pollen sacs have been visible, i’d say anywhere from 3 days up to even a week or two. Just keep your eye on it.

Good luck friend!

1 Like

As soon as the pollen starts to drop.

No there is nothing viable yet.

When the plant gets close you can cut the branch and put it in a glass of water by the window in a draftless room. Put a mirror or glass under the branch and wait for it to drop.

8 Likes

Swam a half mile in 50:56
(Planned to do it twice, but I don’t have the heart. Lmao.)

4 Likes

14 Likes

I’m with you maybe some 10 pin therapy later.

3 Likes

above the root dip in 3 in 1 before transplant

12 Likes

I ordered a cheap ultrasonic fogger today, when it comes i’ll see it it can handle some light foliar feeding duties with tap water and maybe a splash or 2 of cal-mag :laughing:

4 Likes

Managed to get the small ponds water clear after a few days with my bodged oxypot UV filter. And got around a foot and a half depth dug on the new pond. All of it is being done with hand tools. A mattock a shovel and an axe to get through 9 million tree roots

14 Likes