What did you accomplish today?

Today I bought a table top drill press lol :joy:

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see that in action.

Go Jelly!

1 Like

changed out a bad capacitor in a ballast, and up potted a bunch of Killer Queen plants.

4 Likes

Please show the Killer Queen! A blast from the past. :grin:

1 Like

finished uploading product list and breeder logos to my website.

Dynamite with a laser beam?

1 Like

Been having a little tussle with a kidney stone last couple of days. Twacked out on codein and flomax! I did receive my 25ā€™ of duct from Amazon today. If im pain free tomorrow, im gonna install it and have a test run.

2 Likes

Get better @oleskool830.

3 Likes

Was given 6 new 400w MH bulbs so I installed a ballast in a reflector light box. Waiting on a new 1000w hps bulb so I can build out a reflector box for it. These light boxes are over 25 years old.

2 Likes

Sorry to read about the kidney stone, i hope it passes and you feel better soon.

3 Likes

ā€œThis too shall passā€

2 Likes

Thanks brothers @Enstromentals, @ryasco et al! for the encouraging words. I am on the mend. Jah!

2 Likes

Got it set up today! Please excuse the mess, Itā€™s basically my storage unit that just happens to be attached to the house.

Now I donā€™t have to take things to work to drill straight accurate holes!

4 Likes

I painted and caulked the inside of my micro box. Smoked a bowl. Made some killer lunch. And now off to the Crypt to clean some more. Really trying to get this area set up for my ladiesā€¦ L8TR

3 Likes

Made some cookies, about to caulk and mud the new room. Oh yeah and some bacon. The cookies are medicated.

7 Likes

I call dibbs on that BIG oneā€¦ :cookie:

2 Likes

Well the ones on the foil are all connected.

2 Likes

I might not be going anywhere for a whileā€¦:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

No kidding. I get the most stoned from edibles, sometimes too stoned!

3 Likes

Those look tasty oh corrupting one, and with cookies no less.

I have a chocolate recipe around here on this site. Maybe we should just start a recipe page for medibles.

What do you think @LemonadeJoe ?

2 Likes