What did you accomplish today?

I agree, my method is super simple. Simple but effective. I need to broaden my recipe spectrum.

1 Like

I must share this accomplishment of our whole community :trophy:

I’ve found today that we Overgrow.com made it into Alexa Top Million Websites in the world :slight_smile: and trust me that that is pretty hard to accomplish and true milestone for any webmaster!

Thanks everybody!

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/overgrow.com

24 Likes

@LemonadeJoe They must have missed it some how.

Yo OG, over here!

3 Likes

Congrats on the accomplishment OG and @LemonadeJoe

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe So you’re saying an AI likes weed too…

99% done with the grow room and made some man size dinner rolls.ERRRRP!

7 Likes

I did some training, only got one or two plants done. Of course, they’re ttystikk sized plants lol

1 Like

Yeah those little 32oz plants or whatever lol :joy:

Great to hear bro! I’m glad that little rough patch is over with

4 Likes

Well… Not exactly. But I’m not breaking any laws, either lol

3 Likes

Today I stopped while on my work trip and visited an amazing grow shop, picked up the following

1 2cu ft bag of Royal Gold Tupur
4 1 gallon fabric pots
4 pot saucers (drip trays)
Some cal-mag supplement

I’m ready to transplant and rock my grow!

3 Likes

Got some copper pipe to submerge in my rez to run cold water through from the chiller.

1 Like

I found out about admission in the University and wanna start taking some courses… For self betterment!

9 Likes

That’s how I do it. I have a control bucket for my RDWC that holds the circulation pump feeding the distribution manifold. This bucket has a copper cooling coil in it so the nutrient water is chilled every time it passes through the control bucket on its way to a growing site.

2 Likes

Very cool, but that is a one way system right? Or does it recirculate?

If you are asking me that question, my system is RDWC, which stands for recirculating deep water culture.

I top up the nutrient solution on an needed basis and replace the spent nutrient water monthly.

2 Likes

After figuring out how to get the RH up to match the 79F temps (as according to VPD chart) when I close my tent, I spent the whole day noting the RH drop every 45 mins. As I wont be getting humidifier, dehumidifier and chillers for a bout 2 weeks, it looks like Ill be very busy with this issue until their arrival.

What kind of pump do you use to recirculate the water?

Hi Ttystikk ( haha I just realised your handle is titi stick, lols)

Yes I was asking you. I am RDWC also. But your hack, does it only cool the reservoir water before it feeds the system or does it recirculate back?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. There are two separate circuits of water. One is nutrient solution which is pumped from the control bucket to each growing site and recirculates back.

The cold coil is part of a separate circuit of water that goes through the chiller and the coil but does not mix with the nutrient water.

1 Like

Which water? Normal 633gph pump for the RDWC. My chilling system is also cooling the room and the waste heat keeps my house warm. That system uses spa pumps.

So you are top feeding? Thats the only way I can imagine how your system is working. Normaly, Its a Reservoir where nutes are mixed (say 60Gal) and that feeds the control bucket which circulates through all the buckets and the chiller. If you have a chiller, I can only assume you are cooling the reservoir but you are also top feeding.