What did you accomplish today?

I whipped up a batch of budder. Waiting for everyone to go to sleep so i can make some brownies…

9 Likes

:laughing:
…just had a vision of you having a dinner party in that room when it’s done…
:cocktail: :mans_shoe:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: you can stay but you can never leave

3 Likes

I’m off to the hardware store. The draft blocker I’ve been using under my closet door to trap light has started showing some light leaks so I’m just going to frame the bottom of the doorway and seal it. The ball and chain needs some dirt as well. Her mutt dug up half her loquat tree.

7 Likes

Those look like 1000w double ended cmh. Am I correct or is that an led?

3 Likes

Rented a rototiller and went to town on my backyard. Got the veggie patch tilled and cover crop planted. Tilled a bunch of flower beds, ready for some fancy plants I have on order. Dug out some grass patches that I didn’t want. Whew! It was hard work. Feeling old about now.

8 Likes

Well this morning i planted some grass in home depot black magic coco in a trouble spot in my yard lets see if i can grow some grass ha ha,

I planted out my flower beds a bit late this year doubt anything will overwinter. I have some volunteer tomatoes in here i didn’t plant hmmm

I raked up 64 gallons of apples up off the yard got another couple of months of that action. hail and bugs got me this year but there is plenty for sauce and pie filling

Then i squished another kief/weed puck so lets see i can hang on and get the rest of my tile set today so i can be done with tile for a min.

10 Likes

I ordered a reverse osmosis and Deionization system today :slight_smile:

10 Likes

everybody is so busy lol. im so glad im part of this incredibly diverse community. so many skill sets!

3 Likes

If they start turning on ya off to the worm bin they go!

my worm bins all two of em have fruit flies i over did the feeding a little so i added some additional rings with shredded paper that i wet down and rinsed twice. oops.

1 Like

Freezing food 1st eliminates a lot of pesky fruit flies then of course burying that stuff deeper it’s should help !

1 Like

Not an accomplishment, maybe the exact opposite. I spent the afternoon on youtube watching dark web mystery boxes They are so fake, so funny. It’s like a trainwreck, I didnt want to watch, but I just kept clicking!

6 Likes

I was able to get off work today at a decent hour like I was hoping, enable to make it to the shop on time to get an oil change an under the hood pressure washed before coming home an taking off the work boots an laying a huge ass fart an making the kids gag :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Went shopping at a friend’s electrical distribution outfit. Got me some BX, some boxes, some devices, some controls… Plan is to rewire the northwestern corner of the basement and get rid of all the extension cords and shitty timers. It’s ON.

12 Likes

…are you an electrician or just play one on OG?

People like myself need advice on the subject…(see :cactus: @oleskool830) :smile:

:electric_plug: :cloud_lightning:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia, I do not work with wiring normally - I design and follow the installation of commercial and industrial lighting control systems to ensure energy code compliance. Schools, hospitals, prisons, office buildings, factories etc. A few cannabis facilities in the works too, but not process lighting - that is usually not tendered at the level that work at.

So most of my work is autocad and excel. I used to be on the tools commissioning said systems but that was a long time ago. Now my 9-5 is mostly part numbers, IECC, LEED, and ASHRAE…

5 Likes

I think I saw “Ashrae” on daytime TV…Jerry Springer freakshow :laughing: :tv:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

People plan; God laughs…

Thought I’d get further today - so far just managed to put in the garden service breaker and the safety disconnect.

Before:

After:

Clones won’t be ready for buckets at least another week, so I got time still…

8 Likes

Finished sheeting and mudding sun room, gonna sit down and burn down this j. Sad, I’ll run out the week before my next harvest.

8 Likes

I don’t understand electricity. I don’t understand women either but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna sit in the dark till I do! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes