What did you accomplish today?

Did some more yard work,Jarred up some weed 180 G Diamonds and Pearls, decarbed 15G of kief I’m gonna make some more coconut oil, did some more tile and baked some infused peanut butter bars i’ll call it a good day.

Goodnight from the 303

12 Likes

is that floor level window on a second story or ground level?
that looks like a lawsuit trap… babies out & thieves in-- yikes! :smile:

:evergreen_tree: or your cat is really over-weight :cat2: :doughnut:

2 Likes

It’s a floor level window for my dog. I own my home and no babies around here. Can’t b opened from outside.

3 Likes

The story of my growing life! I smoke if faster than I can grow it. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I’m starting to overcome the problem myself, but have the CA advantage(outdoor). You said you’re all set to escape to the rockies in the near future, so i’d start shopping for greenhouse shit & plan to put it underground/halfway for insulation. That’ll keep you going big & cheap in winter and summer it’ll be like home but cooler, so easy-peasy, right? :wink:

Ole Mrs. Skool will be happier with your hobby having it’s own stable too I bet. heh

And we should all crash at your place & throw you a party/bbq when it happens.

:tada:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Brilliant advice my brother! Going in oleskool’s Big Red Book!

Yes! Let’s have a house warming week long party!

Yes! Ms oleskool wants a couple of greenhouses for my herb and her veggies. I’m not sure if Colo allows outdoor grows. Gotta google it :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Is that a Federal Pacific panel?

I can feel my hands turning black and stinking like pennies just looking at that BX. Hate the stuff.

2 Likes

Sure is! One day I change it… but kn all likelihood I’ll sell the house before it comes to that.

BX is where it’s at! Mainly because I get it for cheap, or free… and I cant drunkenly cut it.

2 Likes

I’ve got chills looking at that thing. Hopefully you get it changed out. I worry about everyone I see with one. Changed out 3 last week alone.

2 Likes

Sick in bed all day, but managed to crank out a few billable hours worth of work.

6 Likes

Sick here too…flem and sore throat and ears wont pop…never been sick realy till my sons started school

5 Likes

ugh, dude at 4 years old my kid brought home whooping cough from the daycare, they call it the 100 day cough. Whole family caught it. Hope you’re lucky enough to never be introduced. :joy: lmao

5 Likes

guys never do a roof like this please…:joy::joy: went to see some “renters”,and they were like there is water coming in from the living room ceiling, but we just had the roof fixed… I go up there to see that. I decide to go up on the roof, put in 25 roofing nails in it , then I used leak sealer. But besides that bs, the roof has so much water damage now… wait until u see what other job I got in store. And remember roof it right lol I have seen people on this site are excellent craftsmen I salute all of you.
Cheers

5 Likes

Can you not get a lead flashing for that. A slight trim up and the flashing will likely solve your leak issues bro.

1 Like

Not really accomplished much yet but Mrs colas got me painting the kitchen. Started chasing the grout out of the tiles too to regrout. Nothing fancy. Real budget tidy up but I have time and I don’t mind effort.

14 Likes

Mmmmmmmmm. Avocado. I can dig it.

5 Likes

I know. So vile but works really well with the wallpaper. The Mrs likes it so it’s a winner and it’s a massive improvement on what was there. (Walls were in a bad way)

6 Likes

Ya and I told my boss that because there ment for that purpose. But nooo, he doesn’t want to buy one and or do it proper.
All I can say is not my house Lol.
Cheers

1 Like

Love happy colors. Our kitchen is about to go a similar shade - I believe mrs. picked “asparagus”.

1 Like

Ya that test splotch of paint u put up I was like eehh, but damn it does work with the wallpaper, I hate picking out paint.

1 Like