What did you accomplish today?

The Mrs sent me to b and q on my own with free reign. It was risky but it paid off. Hopefully now the kitchen is nice she will cook for me more :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m the better cook and quite enjoy it too tbf. But she the better baker. And the most compassionate being youā€™ll come across.

Ahh I do love her

6 Likes

That looks way better than i thought it would bro :thumbsup: Our kitchen is boring white but itā€™s turning off-white rapidly :laughing:

3 Likes

I was exactly the same lol. But then I saw it come together ish lol. I did painting and decorating pretty much from leaving school to the point of making lights. Itā€™s a lot easier when other people pick :rofl:

Cheers bro. Ours was that horrible off white. Dust settled in the cracks etc. A lot of filling. Considered getting @kushyhaze to skim it but wasnā€™t necessary so we got high instead and made some oil at the same time as decorating :wink:

1 Like

Now thatā€™s proper decorating :thumbsup:

I usually hate the whole experience but it seems you turned it into something wholesome and maybe even fun :astonished:

I salute you bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh brother.

:unamused:

Today I installed an attic fan exhausting double my square footageā€¦

ā€¦because the odor that I thought was refrigeration was actually the attic-space fumes being sucked in past the attic hatch &c. because my old holey shake roof has been ā€œtemporarilyā€ re-roofed by my dad, with vinyl tarps. these tarps off-gas like china in my hot-ass climate. like a pool cleaning truck. :dizzy_face:

so the old man agrees that is not good.

why do we have a vinyl tarp roof? because said crazy person can not get over himself to let others do less than ocd-perfect work; i have never seen him complete a project in 40 years.

so iā€™m too grumpy & covered in loose fill mineral wool, :wind_blowing_face: inside & out :thumbsup: to allow you the honor of fucked-roofing award but tired enough to not take a picture.

:evergreen_tree: no water damage; we get less than 2ā€™ of rain/yr. :desert:

4 Likes

ā€¦just hand Cola Jr. a box of :crayon: Crayons & markers :paintbrush: when youā€™re done. :thumbsup:

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I assembled an mdf box for our spare rvk inline fan today. Got the fan installed and now i have a much better and virtually silent intake flow which should help to keep the humidity down.

I also got a good bit done on the seedling/clone box iā€™m very slowly building, didnā€™t manage to get it finished or any pics taken because i stopped for coffee and a fat joint of satoriā€¦

3 Likes

Cheers bro. Once itā€™s all tied in with caulk and regrouting done. And the last bits of gloss. Will be grand. Plus the Mrs wants to do a Mrs colas Canna kitchen thread so needs to be nice lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s part reason it needs doing bro :rofl:

He will be restrained away from all walls I can assure you

3 Likes

I feel ya @2tokejoke! Kids that go to public school are germ carriers. My grandkids always get sick in the second week of school. They are healthy all through summer vacation. Why a daily antibacterial treatment while cleaning is such an insurmountable task is beyond me. Then you have the idiot fucktards that donā€™t vaccinate their children putting the entire population at risk. Antibiotics should only be given in dire situations to children but with the virtual immersion of kids to a bacterial ā€œbathā€ that is public schools makes life difficult for our most valuable beings! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

i worked at a movie theater in a shopping mall & built up a serious menu of pathogens. :popcorn: :lollipop:

i also had a liter of rum & unlimted soda and a :projector: booth. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: your theater chair has STDs. 'jus sayin.

6 Likes

I decided to have my grandkids eat off the floor to try and build up some resistance! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Still suffering from this miserable cold. Managed to work at my clientā€™s office today as I had to postpone for illness on Thursday. Then took a 3 hour nap. Feel like :poop: Now, Iā€™m accomplishing some of my latest blue dream harvest before itā€™s cured. You knowā€¦ just testing it. Good stuff. Feeling better already. lol

4 Likes

Find this gem in my kidā€™s wall calendar!

Repossessed for better use. His chores are under control. Mine are not :wink:

Even has ā€œweekā€ on it. Go figureā€¦

6 Likes

u have my sympathy @cannabissequoia, i dread getting into my attic, i have that nasty loose fill insulation tooā€¦ my exhaust fans are mounted in my attic and even though everything is pushed through vents to the outside world, theres always a haze hanging in the air, and im miserably itchy for 2 days after.

i found these paper/tyvek paint suits at my local hardware store for like 8 bucks and its totally worth it for me, when i have to drag my ass up there. i dont know what i hate more, the insulation or walking on rafters in a half crouch position.

3 Likes

You mean the Magic Sparkley Disco Air?! :joy: If I wouldnā€™t get into a dispute with my landlord/dad, iā€™d put some plastic sheeting down or even seal itā€¦ but heā€™s nuts & worries about condensation in the desert climate. :upside_down:

Thanks for the Tyvek suit idea-- on my list! :thumbsup:

For todayā€™s special:

• WINDā€¦North wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph, locally
    higher. Strongest winds expected in the overnight and early
    morning hours.

• HUMIDITYā€¦Overnight humidity recoveries as low as 30 to 40
    percent, locally in the 20s. Daytime minimum humidities below
    15 percent, locally in the single digits

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I made a batch of gummies and Iā€™m using the excess to mix in a muffin batch. Worked 2 days on this tincture. As Iā€™m not using room temps Iā€™m not concerned about the time. Iā€™m mixing in an emulsion I made last night with lecithin, sugar, and Saigon cinnamon. Iā€™m using a double boiler with 2 sticks of kerrygold, raw coconut oil, some vegetable oil, some of the gummies I made last night, and some vanilla & almond extract. That combination makes the absolute best tasting baked goods once chemistry takes place in the oven.

Iā€™d give awayy secret recipe, but then Iā€™d have to kill you. LoL JK. No, if anyone wants to know Iā€™ll spill. I just figured the basic ingredients would be enough unless curiosity happens.

Initially like a souffle. Interesting. Itā€™s jiggly and very fluffy initially. As it cools the gelatine possibly is why it firms up so starkly vs the consistency of how youā€™d expect. After it cools itā€™s much more dense than a souffle.

TBH Iā€™d laugh if I looked into the chemistry of my creation just to find out itā€™s a souffle cupcake situation with a different density.

And the reveal

72 muffcakes in all. LoL :rofl:I couldnā€™t help myself

17 Likes

Got some socks for my 5-year-old :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Watered the ā€œBorn again Gardenā€ after being stripped bare by hail once and then 3 smaller pelting storms i thought all was lost but i kept feeding and watering the sticks and three tomatoes and the weed volunteer bounced back just in time for frost what a hobby this is my gosh darn compost pile not my garden beds. fooking volunteers just say no.

Just kidding :wink:

10 Likes

Post 1000 yea! What do I win? Just Kidding sifted some worm casting today!

Uploadingā€¦

6 Likes