What did you accomplish today?

I did, but just did the top 6" or so. The stem lower from there felt too stiff, and this evened it out with the rest of the canopy. I have broken branches before and they recovered well with some mean knuckles, but have some weird mental block doing it with the main stem. Tied it down with some 18 gauge solid copper wire. All the leaves and shoots turned around in a matter of an hour or two.

3 Likes

I am finally back online after Hurricane Michael knocked on my door. It was not a fun storm.

13 Likes

Glad to have you back buzz, missing your witty comments in my grow log.

5 Likes

I made those comments using only half my wit, @ReikoX. For the record I am a recent convert to LITFA after seeing what 6 days of darkness did for a certain Wedding Cake. I was trying to kill her by fixing her. :wink:

7 Likes

Managed to drag my ass to a clientā€™s office and run their payroll. Iā€™m sick as hell, 3rd time this month this awful cold came back. This time with a vengeance. Also, drug my ass down to the juice place for some wellness shots (lemon, ginger, cayenne), my go to caveman remedy for all things sinus or stomach related. Next up, a whole lot of water and rest for the remainder of the day. :poop:

7 Likes

Hola Gang

Today did some tunnelling in crawl space

then spray insulation foam all over the

crawl space

Iā€™ll be warmer this winter

Bare

7 Likes

Repaired a toilet and sprayed the texture on my remodel job .

doobie time

10 Likes

2 lead valleys replaced :+1:

8 Likes

Managed do drag myself to the store for sick supplies. Made some blueberry muffins cuz @cannabissequoia tempted me with his post the other day. Now Iā€™m trimming a few branches off of the last 4 of my outdoor plants.

On another noteā€¦ I think all of you hash, kief, tincture, edible making peoples would freak out if you saw how I trimmed. I waste so much thc. Iā€™m the most impatient trimmer ever! Iā€™m like too small, chop, too fluffy, chop, pain in the ass, chop. Iā€™m like a crazy edward scissorhands over here. lol My first plants I was so careful not to waste anything, now I just get straight to the good bud and compost the rest.

7 Likes

my lazy mehtod is even lazier; just remove the big fan leaves, dry, when the stems start snapping instead of bending, put on gloves & just manually roll them bud leaves off into a pile for cooking or hash or whateverā€¦kitty litter.

i was ecstatic when Subcool last year mentioned a bit sheepishily that heā€™d discovered the same thing. buds trim themselves if you wait long enough. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I was under the impression that you had to get all the leaf off or the chlorophyll would make them taste like crap. Is this not true? I want lazier!! lol

How long is long enough? Seriously. I hate trimming. lol

2 Likes

Trim Rage is a thing :wink:

4 Likes

run that shit over a screen after it dries in the pile or just trim in a trim bin or two

2 Likes

I finished our new website and went live with it.

6 Likes

Link or it didnā€™t happen. Lol

2 Likes

His username and a .com on the end :wink: lol

1 Like

funny i was just discovering this with the larf.

1 Like

Word :fist: My tolerance for it is a zero. Funny, Iā€™m an Accountant, one seriously tedious job. Trimming when Iā€™m off work makes me want to freak out. lol

Forgive my stupidity, do you mean that I can dry with the leaves on then essentially run them over a screen and basically break off/grind off the leaves?

3 Likes

Leaves, popcorn bud, all that stuff you cull in being ā€œefficientā€ can be screened to trim once itā€™s dry, knocking off the leaves, trics on stuff youā€™d normally just toss, giving you some potent ā€œboosterā€ for your joints/bowls/however you partake :slight_smile:

TrimBin Harvest More Trim Bin, Black
by TrimBin

4 Likes

So how exactly does it work? Would I still pull off fan leaves, then dry, then cut individual buds off of stem and then grind them through the top part? I swear to dog if itā€™s that easy Iā€™ll amazon prime that shit right now lol Or is that just for the stuff I normally throw away?

1 Like