What did you accomplish today?

Trim big fans, let the rest dry on the stem. you aren’t “Grinding through” the screen, just rubbing it gently to knock the undesired leaves off. As a bonus, that action collects kief in the lower tray.

You can trim all your buds like this, just be a little more gentle on the “primo” buds :slight_smile:

I’m about to prime this tray too lol, I have a bunch of stuff to process soon and I too am very lazy trimmer and also get “trim rage” as @argo945 mentioned lol.

3 Likes

OH HELL YES! Amazon Prime here I come! 3…2…1

1 Like

Also, proof of concept, read This post about my diy tumbler. I rough trim (anything with trics stays) and see how it came out of the tumbler? Looks perfectly manicured and I didn’t spend hours trimming!

2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that was the best use of 50 bucks I’ve spent in awhile? The thought of trimming the 4 reveggers had me in a tizzy. I recruited my Dad to come over tmw to cut off fans and hang to dry. I feel relieved already that I don’t have to trim. lol

4 Likes

dont tell your dad :wink:

1 Like

@AlwaysLearnin, is your light behaving now?
I love Hank the original and Hank the 3rd, the middle one, not so much…

1 Like

Yes it’s behaving now thanks lol

1 Like

…or click user avatar(logo/icon), spy on personal information, etc… :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

LOL :laughing: :smile: oh shit.

I’m still trying to catch up & read your plea’s here…

Yes. :smile: Cut the plant at the base & just a gentle shake upside down to evicy the spiders & what-nots, & let the whole thing dry in a closet with air movement but not a direct wind on it(a la grow-room). My climate can dry it in a week but it’s not a good thing, so last time I humidified the room up to a whopping 40%RH and it took 2 weeks. :blush: :desert:

The only really threatening crap to remove would be pests & diseased/damaged stuff that could thrive & grow.

When it’s dried, the fan leaves come off in a SNAP(literally, at the stem base), & possibly the buds too if it’s too dry(:blush:). With gloves on(unless you like sticky hands) just kinda gently massage the outer part of the bud & all the bud/floral/“trim” leaves will just flake & break off but the resinous bracts won’t, leaving a roughly manicured bud & some shakey trim. The buds shoud go into a mason-jar or other storage device, & opened every other day (or whatever…nice and precise here for you) & aired. If they aren’t opened they’ll likely mold.

:sleeping_accommodation: back to work you! y’argh

2 Likes

I have a friend with 15 acres of CBD Hemp south of Bend & will tell him about this. :herb: :herb:
:thumbsup:

1 Like

I’m jk guys…

Alphakronik.com Only a couple of pages left to polish!

3 Likes

I had Dad over to do some trimming. My last 4 plants from the season need to be taken down. Why doesn’t anyone take me seriously when I tell them how long it takes to trim? Last week I recruited my boyfriend for one that the rain took down, both of these guys say how long will it take… My reply “days”. 5 hours in both of them whining,that we barely finished one plant. lol Where were these mofos when I trimmed the previous 12 plants all by myself? Haha! Wussies!

On another growing note… spoke with a childhood friend last night, regaling her with the tales of my first season growing. At one point I said “It’s been a learning curve” to which she replied “I’ve been growing for 11 years and believe me every grow is a learning curve!” WORD! I believe that is the quote of the day.

Anywho, 2 plants down… 2 to go…

That’s 50 clothespins there…

12 Likes

I count 45…lol…just the ocd in me…nice pull

3 Likes

Okay, you got me it’s 48! lol There are 2 lines there… a few may be overlapping in the pic

3 Likes

Just tugging on your line a bit.nice harvest…i envy you

2 Likes

Well with Elvis watching over them there in good hands :joy: nice harvest btw…

2 Likes

136’-0" of 8ft x 8ft panels.

9 Likes

3rd times a charm just primed it too oh well another job T&M…

5 Likes

The last of my grow for the season has been harvested and trimmed. Whew!
Ended up with 108 clothespins aka branches on the 2 8ft lines. I don’t have a scale. What’s everyone’s guess on weight?

Some Close-ups

12 Likes