What did you accomplish today?

Brown Ale. These two words make my heart sing when put together.

2 Likes

Itā€™s no longer brewed here in newcastle.

5 Likes

What was it about it ya didnā€™t like to sweet to dry? That d47 yeast it middle of the road for fermentation if memory serve me 15lbs per five gallons gives. Nice 12-14 % alcohol by volume ā€¦ Iā€™v made clover, orange blossom,which was the best aging is important also !

2 Likes

One of my favorite styles but would have to go with stouts and porters as my go to!

3 Likes

Love me some stouts and porters, too!

1 Like

finally had a couple of hours to work on the finish wiring in the grow room 2-20A and a 15 for lighting not including the original circuits i should be able to make it rain cords from anywhere safely. added a green circuit as well.

clamps and staples when time allows

rock on my liaison

9 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to borrow you when I redo my gro room. Top notch work!

2 Likes

Refinanced my mortgage to pay off $60,000 worth of high-interest debt, but maintaining the same 15-year amortization.

Light at the end of the tunnel - finally.

8 Likes

What do you (& the others :smile: :gb:) think of ā€œBoddingtonā€™sā€ the yellow can of Guinness runoff or whatever? (Presuming itā€™s not some hoax-brew made in New Jersey).

:beers:

:evergreen_tree: Love that stuff. Breakfast beer if ever there wasā€¦

3 Likes

Boddingtons is ā€œmehā€ Guinness I canā€™t get enough of the stuff. Newcastle brown ale for obvious reasons is my favourite. Iā€™m also partial to the odd can of caffreys Irish ale. Itā€™s as thick as ice cream :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I like it, but Iā€™m a Canuck.

The best Brown Ale I have ever had is actually Canadian made. And no, not just because it is Canadian, but because it is absolutely fantastic!

Macleanā€™s Brown Ale (youā€™ll need to scroll down)

2 Likes

Thanks buddy I owe you still waiting on artwork to make some argo slaps with :wink:

5 Likes

Congrats i bet that is a great feeling

2 Likes

Thanks.

Yes. It is a load off my mind and increases monthly liquidity by a very significant amount.

Thereā€™s even going to be $3500 left over after paying all the debt - so maybe my anxiety will start to subside as of this weekend. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the key right there. We recently moved so upon refinancing I went to weekly payments, shaved 4 years off! Iā€™m about 4 years behind you though.

1 Like

I dig really hoppy ales too, but sometimes a full malty experience is required. Thatā€™s when I go brown.

2 Likes

Hanging plants to dry for FECO

2 Likes

14 hour day but I made it home on time to sing happy birthday to the grand kids before they left back home. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Went to see alice cooper, great show!

4 Likes

The hoppy IPAs please my palette, but do a number on my stomach. Just canā€™t handle them.

1 Like