What did you accomplish today?

I made some Tamales Costarican style, and drank a bottle of Old Parr with a friend who came over from San Jose. At night there was a little BBQ going on… But i fell asleep… LOL

3 Likes

san jose california? haha drinks+smokes and the sun can be tiring for sure

2 Likes

San Jose, Costa Rica… LOLOLOLOL

4 Likes

I live by San Jose California. Do i win something? :grin:

2 Likes

:thinking: Outrageous real estate prices, but easy access to the sign at the Facebook campus that tourists frequent because they want to put a picture of Facebook on Facebook?

Don’t find me, I just find the south bay slightly terrifying. I think that’s where Terminators come from and all.

2 Likes

Went to the spot this morning early to find one of the tee’s had loosened and there was about 25 gallons of nutrient solution on the floor. Not what you want to find at 7am on a Sunday morning. So from 7-8 today was mop time!

4 Likes

It is a circus out here.

You need a break, it is one thing after another. Put a rabbits foot in your pocket and a horseshoe over your front door!

1 Like

Metro Boston isn’t that different in terms of the circus – ours just has worse weather and finance bros. Now that I think of it, though, Boston Dynamics is probably the one building Terminators, so I’ll give all ya’ll a head’s up when the robots get sick of our human crap.

… getting back on topic, today I did laundry. Gold star :star2:

3 Likes

Here’s what I’m accomplishing today. Biochar!!

7 Likes

I’d be really interested in a tutorial for biochar!

1 Like

That creeps me out for some reason. I am for innovation but that won’t be in my house anytime soon.

1 Like

This is my first attempt with my DIY bio-charlie. I’ll post a what all I did later on tonight. After I make sure it make char and not ash. But my ideas tend to work out, so I have high hopes lol

5 Likes

Ashamed at my lack of accomplishments… Mixed organic soil… (with worm castings)… Peat moss… perlite…

getting my tweezers out now to plant beans

3 Likes

6 Likes

Found my growing pots from 4 months ago… duct tape writing says Shack Zilla… And Goji OG…( with the dates planted as well as marks for feeding times ) I fucked them up this summer :-(… the shack Zilla was a champ… couple weeks later I planted OG Goji with basic soil…

1 Like

2 Likes

@Ohhhh you going to give it a run or what?

2 Likes

Yes sir! … I had a lot of good recommendations for the strains that would be easier on a novice grower… I have a lot of learning to do… I’m getting out my tweezers now and putting divots in the soil… Still deciding what beans to plant

4 Likes

go with freebies/generic beans for a practice run then plant the killer genetics once your room is dialed in

1 Like