What did you accomplish today?

I lived in that general area for 20 years. The last 6 in Fremont before coming back home in 2007.

Today I spent 10 hours gardening and taking pictures to blow up Overgrow and make The Mad Scientist drool. Only he knows if I accomplished it.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You are in great hands with these fine people here on overgrow! You have a whole community to back you up. Looking forward to watching you grow (lol really no pun intended :joy: )

5 Likes

Iā€™m 5 "6ā€¦ hoping to gain stature :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Fixed my Milwaukee sm 802 ph ec tds meter. Put a new 9v plug on it. Now to callabrate it.

2 Likes

Met a lifelong friend I thought I would never see again when I said good-bye in Beijing . She had ZERO understanding of Cannabis and was quite puzzled by the concept of indoor gardening. My lil sis CICI hanging with the old hippy in Boulder for a day. Flat-irons in the back.

10 Likes

Not that Iā€™m dying or anything, but this is on my bucket list, to get to Colorado.

3 Likes

I saved $199.56 on seeds packs as opposed to buying at Attitudeā€™s pricesā€¦ Never again.

Getting the collection to shineā€¦

4 Likes

I managed to tie my boot laces hip hip hurray :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Howdy, neighbor! Iā€™m not far away from you.

2 Likes

let me know if you ever want to meet up and smoke/dab in our wonderful state

4 Likes

gym membership :beach: :lifter: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was gonna do that too, before the end of the year. I didnā€™t want it to become another loser promise for the new yearā€¦ LOLOLOLOL

lol yeah i never really needed to before because i did such physical work but iā€™d like to retire from that line of work i think.

i also made a deadmans switch today

it is a service offered by google and was not intended as a threat. i donā€™t believe in veiled threats.

https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/account/inactive

1 Like

What kinda physical work?

1 Like

working in the trades for the last decade almost, was going to go for my red seal soon but im deciding i hate working outside in the winter and my back and knees are getting pretty bad. what ive been doing last few years is taking the winters off but iā€™m gonna switch it up next year i think.

1 Like

I too am in the trades.

Last year I got lucky and didnā€™t spend any time outside. I didnā€™t even break out the Arctic Carhartt. I try to money up in the fall when work is good and then pick and choose in the winter.

@argo945 yeah it would be fun to hang out. Not sure what it takes to get private messaging privileges here but once we do it would be good to swap email addresses

2 Likes

Your almost there Iā€™m pretty sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you could probably respond if he messages you, i saw a message button when i clicked your name at least anyways

1 Like