What did you accomplish today?

:laughing: was Dilbert at that meeting?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

At least three of them :wink:

2 Likes

Very Kool @HappyHemper. I need one of those for the Shitkicker Shed!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Got the Christmas lights up.

6 Likes

Got a mini grow tent today and slowly getting the rest of the stuff I need for my first grow.

7 Likes

Set a batch of Happy’s special brew to ferment. Not only will it provide plentiful cheap booze, it will also flood the basement with CO2 for about 3-4 days, a welcome addition to a pile of ladies just entering week 4 of bloom. In 3-4 days I’ll set another batch, and so on.

Years ago I scored a free pallet of “blueberry” flavour of cotton candy mix leftover from a large festival. This is the last of it… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

That sure looks like laundry detergent… :thinking:

6 Likes

Lol maybe that’s why they call it “wash”? :wink:

Yeast nutrients come from ground all-bran, and the sugar is, well, any sugar. Normally white sugar but this stuff was free, so blue it is!

5 Likes

Hola Gang

Today collect Louis XIII x 79 Chrismass polen

Battle some aphids on 3 plants

and made 3 tourtiere (meat Pie)

I can’t wait for tomorrow

Bare

8 Likes

Technically it was yesterday but I spent 10k on a retainer for an upcoming custody battle that I initiated.

7 Likes

Godspeed @Jellypowered Get your strength and conditioning up like you’re about to fight Mayweather. Going into ‘round 4’ myself on Friday.

4 Likes

@Jellypowered @Worcestershire_Farms

None of my business disclaimer

Did either of you grow up as a child with bitterly divorced parents, as I did?

6 years. From my 8-14.

Initial custody schedule: M W F with one, T TH other, weekend with MWF-parent, and Weds. dinners with T-TH-parent. Duplicate everything from clothing to awkaward holiday gatherings req’d.

Family court is as scheister-ish BS as it get’s. “Whoever goes broke first loses” --my dad

It was pretty fuckin awful and I am still affected/struggle as a result of that time. Granted, I’m me & weird independent of it, & likewise the tree I was cut from wasn’t straight as a poplar either. But I’m just wading into this like a dumbass I guess. No intention to bring you down or question or judge, just curious if you had parents who remained married.

Sorry if I went off; I’ll take my lashes here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry to here that my friend. @Jellypowered

2 Likes

I bought a new car. Was just going to test drive after internet research, but the timing was right. Year end, month end plus all the holiday dealer incentives etc… Got 2 tiers higher of extra gadgets and fancy shit and they met all my terms. Funny thing is, even though it is exciting, it’s never the same as when you buy your very first new car. I guess at a certain point in life a new car becomes part of your maintenance cost of life. Don’t get me wrong, I’m super grateful and stoked to have a nicer ride.

5 Likes

Awesome! A new thing is always nice. I have never bought a new car, only used ones, but I have bought a bunch of new motorbikes over the years… Priorities I guess.

4 Likes

To be honest, My SUV was 10 years old and I had to replace the transmission a few months back. I’d been driving around in my middle-aged paranoia until today. It was time to dump it before I had nothing to bargain with.

edit * You can’t live in Los Angeles without a car. It’s just the way it is… Everything is too spread out and our public transportation sucks.

4 Likes

Totally feel ya. If you dont trust your car, it becomes a source of worry that just has no place in life. We are not in Europe, public transit sucks ass.

I dont trust anyone to ever maintain a bike to my standards, but expect them to ride them like I do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ha! Public transit…

2 Likes

new job, got the pan in today

6 Likes

On a side note about my new car… All my back east and European friends were funning me about needing the heated seats here in Southern California. I made sure to let them know that it was damn near freezing here tonight (60 degrees F), but my tushy was nice and warm on my drive to the store. :laughing::joy:

5 Likes