What did you accomplish today?

Well, between today and yesterday I delivered 28 piglets! But due to some problems I only have 16. I’ve been running since last night on about 3 hours sleep.

4 Likes

Yesterday
Collect Asad Polen from 2 male

Seeds are in my Future

Bare

5 Likes

Tough break but congrats! Birthing process is such a mess lol. I’ve stitched my own face, but almost passed out twice watching my kids born

4 Likes

58 dozen Christmas treats for family and friends.

23 Likes

Wow, impressive. Like being in a dream!

Any devil’s treats in there? :imp:

3 Likes

Man, if you posted that a week ago you’d have my vote for pic of the year till hell freezes over.

5 Likes

Made dinner, fed the fam, put’em to sleep, now enjoying the fire and some Durta Maga 2 in the pipe.

7 Likes

Vacuumed and mopped.
Then had about 30 family members around for a birthday BBQ and swim in the pool.
(What kind of idiot has a BBQ in 40 degree heat? The Jay kind lol)
Survived. Now i need a poppy nap to recover :wink:

6 Likes

spilled my morning coffee in a res i guess res maintenance is on the task list

6 Likes

:scream:

4 Likes

Is coffee in the res bad? :thinking:

8 Likes

Coffee grounds make an excellent additive to your compost heap no?? I suppose if he had milk in his coffee then maybe a problem

7 Likes

Better than spilling nutrients in the coffee I suppose.

15 Likes

Today I accomplished reading @ReikoX’s “not just another tincture thread” from start to finish for the third time. I’m making my first Green Dragon tomorrow and am stoked with anticipation.
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Me and my man took my new car out for a joyride to Balboa Island in Newport Beach today. It’s about 30 miles one way. It was an absolutely gorgeous day out!

11 Likes

I love Newport beach. I was there in the spring. We rented those silly electric boats and took some customers on a nighttime tour of the harbour. Stopped at a bunch of restaurants for takeout. Wasn’t my idea, but the guy who came up with that type of a customer appreciation event was a genius.

5 Likes

Played a X-Mass Church Gig

The only time you’ll find me in a church.

16 Likes

I love those silly electric boats! Anything with water thrills me. Sounds like a kick-ass booze cruise!

4 Likes

Shoot. I’ll hang out in that cool church for an afternoon… when there’s no mass! :joy::innocent:
Well, as long as I don’t burst into flames.

7 Likes

I risk it and go into old churches whenever i can :joy:
They have some great architecture.

6 Likes