What did you accomplish today?

Moved my mail and web sever VM from my workstation to my NAS box so I can dual-boot my workstation (Linux/Windows) without disrupting mail and web services. This required a hardware upgrade (with parts I had laying around).

The end goal is to run Steam on Windows for gaming (only) on my workstation. Yep. All that for games. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh snap. :cookie: This might be the one person’s address I keep! :astonished:

:wink: j/k

damn nice @Stusatwork

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I got one wall set today. I’ll take it.

Have a nice eve.

12 Likes

Hola Gang

Today I scrape the last of
the 2 Asad male Polen

Now on to 2 male Goji x Santa Maria/ww

Bare

6 Likes

Got about a day left here

13 Likes

Watered dry patches of lawn with sprouted seed tea (barley corn microgreens) or LAB. I also use leftover aerated compost tea. Weed free lawn for pennies.

6 Likes

Grout day.

10 Likes

What do you run? I’m on FreeNAS…

2 Likes

OpenMediaVault. I considered FreeNAS because I am a big FreeBSD fan, but OpenMediaVault just ticked all the right boxes for me with its huge selection of plugins. My mail/web server VM runs FreeBSD.

3 Likes

Removed a plum tree in the way of next years outdoor… :sunny:

:evergreen_tree: damn trees

7 Likes

Start of a full re roof

12 Likes

@Esrgood4u :straight_ruler: ?

What’s the standard dimensional lumber size for framing walls/etc over there? :thinking: The US commonly has a “2x4” (that is not actually that size) so I am curious if/what the Mummy system uses…

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia We use 4x2 (the proper way around) mate :rofl:
I work with both. Inches and mm

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u :baby_chick::hatched_chick::bird::dash::triangular_flag_on_post:

What is the average air speed velocity of a laden swallow?

6 Likes

Minus 70mph - after it hit the windscreen :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Burned some carbon off da old headers down there at the devil’s den don’t ya know

6 Likes

Only me works on a Sunday ffs

15 Likes

Looks great…thar second run is a bit out of square from the first and 3rd run…seriously looks great .my ocd picked at it

3 Likes

9 Likes

Haha. Yeah my labourer fixed the battens at 240mm when it should have been 245mm but also the roof has a slight curve in it so… Basically had to “make” them fit any way I could :+1:

3 Likes