What did you accomplish today?

I was at work :smile:

2 Likes

Be careful mate, there is an increase of absolute arseholes tooling up and down here and around our area these past few weeks.

All it takes is for a bairn to step out on the road.
It’s getting canny bad like.

6 Likes

made some hash, left it outside to dry, walked away for 15 min, found shredded papertowel on lawn & weird dog, cursed dog, found hash, smoked hash. :relieved:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard them mate.
I’ve got the camera rigged back up after the last time when they tried taking my RS.
It’s just gonna be a summer and weekend thing as I’m to busy and tired on a night time after work to do anything with it.

5 Likes

@Palindrome that tooth is cool man. Verify it yet?

4 Likes

Still no reply from the museum guys, i’ll report back once I get a reply.
I’m fairly sure I will get a reply, just it will take a while acording to the early reply I got the day after.

They had 4-6 weeks reply time on questions about geoligy/fossils, so I guess they get a fair deal of these kind of e-mails.

4 Likes

What strain are those 2 bikes mate?

4 Likes

Ones a Yamaha r6 the other is a Yamaha xj900s diversion mate

3 Likes

Is the 900 the one you are fixing up?

3 Likes

It is mate. The R6 is literally just a donor

3 Likes

enjoy… :smiley: ;o)

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the result mate.

4 Likes

Finally finished the gardens today.

15 Likes

I´ve worked, had a long walk with my daughter and my wife…
Now I´m cookin´ italien food for us :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Imaging having the r6 engine in the xjs frame. It would be a scary first ride :rofl:

4 Likes

That looks lovely mate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Making a sitting area off the kitchen island.

Jatoba is the wood.

Going to seal this with 4 coats of oil base polyeurathane and give it the steel wool and butcher’s wax finish.

12 Likes

That is stunning… picture perfect…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Very nice grain on Jatoba… never heard of it before… looking forward to seeing how it finishes out… beautiful wood though… Nice choice…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Been a busy day today…

Got my first haircut in 6 1/2 years… from shaved head, to a ponytail, to a shaved head… full circle I guess, and yes, the ponytail is being donated to an organization that makes wigs… Decision I made when things turned sour in my life and somehow managed to see it through…

Took my first “legal” toke of Cannabis today…

Took my first “legal” drink of beer in 3 years… lol

Just celebrating, surviving “The Curse Of The Dragon Lady”… and knowing I lived to tell the tale, which is more than I can say for my predecessor… #CC 241

Oh, and I harvested my first Autoflower, the Aubergine Toots Magoots from @Mr.Sparkle:peace: & Grow On…

Peace
DaFozz

10 Likes