What did you accomplish today?

4 Likes

Hellā€¦ I may not for another 6 1/2ā€¦ All I had to to was let the Gray Scruff grow in and I ā€œseemedā€ to be eligible for Seniorā€™s Discounts at most area storesā€¦ Not bad for a 50 year oldā€¦ lol

Maybe I am on to somethingā€¦ stick it to the Gubernment anyway I can after the fiasco I have been involved inā€¦ :laughing:

Peace
DaFozz

Good tune @99PerCent :+1:

6 Likes

Well @anon95954822 sounds like a good day. How did that ganja hit you. Was it from an LP?

4 Likes

Now that you mention it no it wasnā€™t an LPā€¦

But at this point I DGAFā€¦

It was my own, and given the circumstances, and my own experience with what constitutes Law In Ontario, I would challenge any asshole within the Government Of Ontario to challenge meā€¦ Fucking cowards when reality sets inā€¦

I guess I should have bought it from the local ā€œdispensaryā€ out on the Indian Rez, just to stay on the safe sideā€¦ because itā€™s not available without a 3 hour driveā€¦

The Law & The Government no longer intimidate me or control meā€¦

Iā€™ll either end up in jail in the next 3 months, or come out as someone who tells the truthā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

P.S. sorry, u hit the wrong nerve

6 Likes

Hahaha wow @anon95954822 you have a hate for the man!
Iā€™m an Ontario guy as well. Not a fan of the man either.
And no you should not have bought legal. No point in buying LPs shitty, overpriced weed. Iā€™m Glad it was your own :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Put new carb and fuel tap on Betsy.

Fuel tap came yesterday only took 6 days from Austrailia :blush:

Got that sorted only to discover I need a new gasket :angry:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve got some gasket sheet here somewhere mate. You just need to cut the shape out you need. Itā€™s s bit of a fanny on but it itā€™s gonna help you get it working faster Iā€™ll see if I can find it for you.

4 Likes

Wicked! Nice one matey cheers :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™ll see it I can dig it out later when I get home and give you a ring :+1:

1 Like

Well I finally got the fans I ordered in the mail so I made it my mission today to smash it together and get it working again!

The relief I felt when I plugged it all in and it worked I mean ALL worked fine :sweat_smile: shouts to @anon58740919 for A the original and B his tech support :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

My Mrs has got a cricut machine. Kinda thinking I might get her to try make me a gasket

5 Likes

Thatā€™s mental that, I was just looking at one of those earlier.
There a canny bit of kit like.

2 Likes

Do they not need all the dimensions fed into the machine before it cuts it?? To be honest gasket sets are cheap enough. The reason I bought the gasket paper was my nsr crank case let water in and fried the loom as the gasket failed and I couldnā€™t find a kit anywhere with quick enough delivery as the bike was needed for work.

3 Likes

Tell you what mate. Theyre bloody good. I had a co2 laser delivered the other day too but the tube was DOA :expressionless: in talks with the seller now for a partial refund to buy another tube off Amazon.

Pretty but useless right now.

My diy chiller panned out well though

7 Likes

I need a clutch cover gasket for the divvi anyway. Worth a try and we could do all that dimensioning bollocks. Or I could pull my clutch cover and stick it on my scanner :wink:

3 Likes

RTV sealant would probably work well to fix that bro itā€™s about 3-4 quid. Works on a car head gasket tried n tested :+1:

5 Likes

Haha I never even thought about doing that :rofl:
Gasket paper is a4 in sized so it should work out perfect.
One thing Iā€™m sure your aware of is gasket thicknesses. The wrong thickness can cause major headaches.

3 Likes

Full blown diy mode at the moment me mate. Trying everything I can to keep costs down. Wait till you see what Iā€™m doing to make a tube bender. Just need to source an old kids bike wheel.

6 Likes

Today?

Sweet. Fuck. All.

(Iā€™m at work, as usual)

6 Likes

I finally had enough of this being suzy phuckin homemaker shit and got a real job.

6 Likes