What did you accomplish today?

As a dinner ladie? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Probably pay a hell of a lot better.

4 Likes

Added a shelf to cabinet b so i can get back into cloning/vegging etc.

Modded my Solstrip rig, made it smaller and wired it properly inc. Actually soldering terminations and not being lazy about it. The rig is a convenient size of 420 x 420mm.

Ambient light for clones up top, 95w for vegging in the mid section and 110w down below with one of the trusty ol COB rigs. I may amp them up a bit to keep the cab nice and warm if needs be.

7 Likes

Could you take a pic of your cob rig sometime please pedro.

2 Likes

No wuckers I will try to remember to grab some tomorrow, what specifically are you wanting to look at?

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Today I saw a 15+yrs old seed pop
a Cambodgien

Yea

Bare

6 Likes

Piled up the dirt on the potatoes. Popped some cbd beans the other day.

Next up is to re-do ducting in flower room.(got a new fan for air cooled hps)

Then build a raised bed to start a 4x8 SOG.
Got some heaters in the cloner now - gg4, GMO, Dosido NorCal cut, Creme Brulee, Skunk 91, ortega x snowlotus

Shoukd be fun!!

4 Likes

Thanks man,
Just the way you have built the frame and stuff.

1 Like

My wife did that about 7 years ago. Now she misses being Susie phuckin homemaker, but she doesn’t want to give up her income.

3 Likes

Went groceryshopping and forgot the chocolate almond milk again even though it was written on my list twice. Didn’t forget the list this time so I consider this progress.

4 Likes

Et tu Brutei? Lol. Birds of a feather. :vulcan:

2 Likes

Since we don’t have just a general plant pic thread I figured here was good as any :slight_smile:
Right around 33 days in flower.
Loving the Flood and Drain life. 2 week maintenance cycles and pretty much set and forget.

12 Likes

Money is a good motivator. Trouble is, the house doesn’t clean itself. With 2 giant breed dogs, one being a St Bernard, cleaning is almost a full time job. One that is being taken for granted.

I figured that before I go on strike and turn into this

maybe it was time to get a job.

3 Likes

Got the reply back today on the rock I found, and as expected it’s just a rock :smiley:

4 Likes

Wrapping up the Island

11 Likes

Can it make french-fried potatoes?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

What are french fried potatoes. Do you mean chips?

7 Likes

6 Likes

Those sir are chips where I come from :joy:

8 Likes

Not sure when the name came about, but I think the cut of the potato is a French Style cut isn’t?

Hahaha :laughing:

5 Likes