What did you accomplish today?

The name would actually be pommes frites not french fries and the name originated in Belgium iirc

Google fish and chips. You won’t see crisps on those plates :wink:

6 Likes

All right, let’s get the Wiki on this…

4 Likes

Close. They’re “French-Fried” Once at a lower temp to cook em thru and once at a high temp to crisp the outside. If ya buy em frozen they’ve already been fried once.

4 Likes

Got started on fixin the misses rodder, it had some bad cracks in the epoxy and needed some TLC.

Removed the cracked epoxy a few days ago, with my drimmel and softly sanded the surface around the damaged area.
Cleaned it up well, and left it to dry out in the sunny spot for a few days.

Taped up the edge, making a simple mold by letting a few mm tape stick out over the edge.
Then poured the epoxy into the tape mold, and left it so set and cure.

After it dried up, I removed the tape. It’s still not 100% cured, but it should keep it’s shape and harden over night.

Tomorrow will be sanding and hopefully polish, will know if it holds once I get to sanding it.
If I didn’t get the surface cleaned and preped well enough it might chip right off, but let’s hope for the best!

7 Likes

Nothing… :v:

11 Likes

Weeded my raspberry/ladybug patch.

10 Likes

Ladybug Patch you say? Do raspberries attract ladybugs?

3 Likes

Almost the St-Jean

So my third expresso and joint

great day ahead

ps: planted some pre-2000 master kush
ans even older 1978 Mex, cross ur finger

Bare

11 Likes

Not sure if it’s the raspberry bushes, the ground cover under them or the bug life living there, but I always seem to have a lot of them there…

Edit: apparently after some quick googling, the raspberry patch itself doesn’t actually attract the ladybug, it just gives them a healthy place to live if they find it teaming with life…

4 Likes

Been fixin the cockpit teak decking for the boat, it’s been in heavy need for a over haul since we brought the boat.
3 corners where broken, and a lot of the small peaces of teak where loose.

Cleaned up the edges and removed all the old glue, removed a crappy fix the prev. owner made.
Drilled out the broken dowels, and replaced them with 6 mm threaded rods.
Filled in all the gabs and glued the loose pieces, with epoxy resin fixing the broken corners.

A good clean up, some sanding and a touch of teak oil later.

14 Likes

Legally speaking, a plant has roots. So just for the record, I fully intend to cull all these clones down to the plant limit when they do root. :innocent:

10 Likes

Well, I threw away alot of old grow products that was only taking up space in my garage… I burned alot of it… I feel better now… Not into hoarding, or keeping unecessary junk. Organization, its a must if you wanna get ahead.

7 Likes

Went to pay a bill & the place was closed.

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

So, you saved some money technically? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The source of all of them clones yesterday. Gave my buddy two Azad Kashmir and two Saginaw Valley Skunk clones sometime before Memorial Day in solo cups and they’ve taken off. Bic Lighter for size reference.

8 Likes

Couple days ago but grabbed somethin special in a trade.
Often referred to as the GOAT, the one and only Chem D

9 Likes

Not accomplished it today but on Thursday last week I found out getting to know your new bike properly is a must after being thrown from mine at 30mph. 2 cracked ribs hurts like a mofo. :confounded:

9 Likes

I managed to turn a plate of noodles into an Italian style masterpiece. You wanna turn any dish into an Italian dish just use three times the amount of olive oil you think you should use, add some chopped black olives and a bush of basil. Done.

4 Likes

Oh that’s a bitch bro if ya want some shithot painkillers lemme know :+1: get better soon.

4 Likes

Oramorph, Cocodamol and ibuprofen with a little of the purple Badlands and I’m feeling nothing at all :laughing:.

3 Likes