What did you accomplish today?

Washing and painting the overhang

Got done washing, and ½ way with the paint job.

8 Likes

Replaced the battery in my Jeep

8 Likes

@DiggySoze

Holey f!ck that’s bad! :astonished: :beers: :beers: :pill: :pill: :hammer: :house_abandoned:

Like exterior of a midevil barn! [smh]

@argo945 was this done on a bad night?! :joy: :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I refrained from looking at my ex girlfriends posts with her new man. Its a small victory but an accomplishment nevertheless. :wink:

8 Likes

flashbacks. damn you. :unamused:

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yessir lol its part of growing up i recon…it sucks though

4 Likes

Started wrapping my pvc tent in panda film. Ran out of panda film. Now I have a half wrapped tent. Itching to throw some plants in there! Went to the local grow shop for supplies, but they didn’t have canna coco bricks. The grow shop did have some strains sunbathing by the windows. I don’t think people notice at all.

4 Likes

Watched two fools duke it out in a a road rage induced fist fight.

7 Likes

Went skateboarding for the first time in 30+ years today…

8 Likes

:older_man: :head_bandage: :thumbsup: oh, those embarassing moments of nostalgia. :sweat_smile: I gave mine to some neighbor kids & they were stoked.

7 Likes

I have a five year old and it’s the easiest way to keep up to him on his sccooter without having to yell at him to stop so I can catch up…

No falling down was involved…
Edit: falling down has been involved, while more of a tuck and shoulder roll, mind you, the ribs are a bit sore.

4 Likes

Made some canna caps for my GG’s daughter who just had appendicitis. 25 mg THC, 25 mg CBD. Should help manage the pain.

8 Likes

Scouring the internet for the best places to discuss Cannabis, with this being one for sure.

6 Likes

Hope everything’s good over there. :wink: New gig or just more work?

4 Likes

Daily jar burping and of course a smoke test.

17 Likes

Maybe I should wash my wall next. :smirk:

7 Likes

And maybe your skirting board but who’s looking? :rofl:

6 Likes

Is this for me dude? If so, changed to freelance and took that on :wink:

5 Likes

Up before the Sun to pick Blackberries and they’re not even ripe yet! Picked a gallon of Raspberries as a consolation prize.

10 Likes

@ganjajuana Gotta tell the jars to cover their mouths when they burp so the walls stay clean.
@DiggySoze I went for blueberries and same thing but lots of saskatoons.

8 Likes