What did you accomplish today?

Got the garage organized enough to pull the hard top off the Jeep, figure I will wait until tomorrow to pull the doors.

6 Likes

Started aerated nutrients tea using basalt, kelp, Bio-live, coconut, dried molasses, earthworm castings and pond water. The tea is largely ewc and pond water.

6 Likes

So after a couple years of hard graft. We got the keys to our very own workshop space. In an old Victorian cotton mill. Dont think we could have dropped any better. Less than a mile from home :sunglasses: absolutely buzzing

16 Likes

Imagine how many plants you could fit in that space :laughing:

6 Likes

276 and Iā€™ve definitely not done the maths :joy: if only. That would be a lot more productive financially than wax and lights lol

7 Likes

I bet it was the first thought in your mind when you walked in and seen all the space :joy::joy::joy:
The wax and light venture will work out fine Iā€™m sure bro. Good luck :+1:

7 Likes

:point_up: ā€¦and mine & yours too. :smile:

:herb: :herb: :herb: :herb::herb: :herb::herb: :herb::herb: :herb::herb: :herb::herb: :herb::herb: :herb::herb: :herb:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

rock it out!!! I wish you success.

5 Likes

I canā€™t help myself :laughing: I see a nice open space like that and I think ā€œa plant would look nice in that cornerā€ :rofl:

5 Likes

Thankyou everyone. Iā€™ve got most of you folks here to thank for any kind of success for me. I wish I could turn it into a giant Operation but it wonā€™t happen. Sheds just gained a lot more space though :sunglasses:

8 Likes

First day at the unit. Lovely weather so thought Iā€™d sport a ā€œthe vaultā€ mephisto genetics t shirt. Got some looks but fuck em :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Finally ordered a replacement DLP ($275) and lamp ($75) to fix my downstairs TV. Hope it works.

6 Likes

At those prices I really hope it works too

4 Likes

At those prices you have gotten a new TVā€¦

4 Likes

Well itā€™s a 65" DLP. Not getting that replaced for $350. Just hope I get another 10 years from this chip. It has 4.5 :star: on Amazon.

4 Likes

Wired up my new grow light for my 4x2 I just finished taping together. Excited!

12 Likes

Calibrated my instrument. Probably went 6 months without, much longer than I should have. Only drifted +0.1 on the low (pH4) side, which is not too shabby. I do store it properly in 4M KCl at all times though, so thatā€™s gotta help.

8 Likes

Rode in the 'ambalance for my kidney stone to the ER. Still canā€™t find my pupils.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hope youā€™re feeling better.

6 Likes

Those are not fun. Not one bit. Get well soon! May your back feel warm and fuzzzy, and your pee flow unobstructed.

6 Likes