What did you accomplish today?

Yikes!!. Glad your okay. Hopefully you will have a quick recovery

5 Likes

@Schmokey @HappyHemper @Mongobongo thanks :head_bandage:

I went 2 days in a row. yesterday i drove like an ambulance. :race_car: and self admitted & it was a shitty time. worst pain i think i’ve had. 2 nurses were borderline abusive(will be reporting) then got a massive near OD of dilotid(sp?), hurled up 3L of IV fluid. :dizzy_face:

Didn’t make it to the pharmacy for meds & was in more bad pain but a bit less for about 6 hours & called 911 this time. Much better staff today. :smile:

Now my legs are all swelled up & i’m hoping just from all the damn liters of saline. I’m very eager to get the 1st appt to blast that shit :speaker: with ultrasound.

This one is 6mm & the one a decade ago was 11mm :astonished: but not as painful :confused:.

It was relieving a bit when a nurse said the pain is considered a notch above childbirth.

I appreciate the karma from you all…mine’s over-drawn. :atm:

Neighbor dog is barking all night too. :angry:

:baseball: :arrow_right: :house:

:evergreen_tree: OWeeeeee

8 Likes

Nice day for some beer can chicken :rooster: :v:

13 Likes

Poor chicken :rofl:

plus some

3 Likes

Getting ready to setup a small terrace roof

First got to prep a small brick wall, to put a flat surface on it.

Struds got their first layer of paint, time to get them cut and fitted and finishe the paint job.

Some vacation huh - Was supposed to be sailing, but the misses got sick and had to get surgery.
So no sail vacation for now, maybe later this summer we’ll have the time.

Also got more stones to collect for the pond, so it’s worcation I guess :smiley:

10 Likes

Just started chopping. Trim jail won’t be too far off.
Just did the tops of one SLH that was ready.

Had a nice fade going.

Gonna give the bottom 1/2 some time to catch up.

15 Likes

ediblse.

175mg so far. seem pretty stoned.

:smile: edit: fuck edit

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

If the wife isn’t into doing something else, vacation time = servicing the honey-do list. Fact.

Hope the better half is doing well.

8 Likes

She’s doing much better thanks, but still healing from the operation.

Been working on the terrace roof again today, got the top half of the cross lap joints made.

Placed the load bearing beam, but still need to make the bottom part of the cross lap joints.

Now I need to paint the “I dont know what this is called on english” see picture below :joy:

They are ugly, shiny galvanised steel.
Some black spray paint, should help make them less eyesore.

7 Likes

finally all done

10 Likes

Joist hangers and more characters.

5 Likes

Replaced brake rotors and pads. Car stopped on test drive!

5 Likes

On site they’re known as stirrups, mainly to confuse apprentices lol

3 Likes

Not accomplished today but on Tuesday I finally got my Beardie vivarium finished :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Praying to the heat lord!

9 Likes

Got the no til bed filled last wk.(yes that one cord has been moved lol)
Changed ducting to keep the room cooler.
Watered it last night. Just gotta install blumats and plant cover crop then ill be starting my perpetual SOG.

12 Likes

Well that s Good LOL
Were they rotors and disc or drum and pads?
I like disc very easy

3 Likes

Is that a soil water only, or are you feeding them nutes along the way Nice build

1 Like

Rotors and disk. Ya wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be!

2 Likes

Winner, save some cash too as long as you put them back in as they came out and tightened the bolts and nuts you will be golden, did you replace the rotors at the same time as pads, if so no need to cut them.
good Job. I use to rebuild engines and car retro, I miss it.

1 Like