What did you accomplish today?

Ill be giving water only and a few teas.
Its only a flower room so i added some mineralized phosphate (bat guano) to the mix as well as like 15 other amendments lol
The usual rock dusts, kelp, afalfa, worm poo, compost, oyster shell, fish meal, etc

3 Likes

Very Nice , sounds like you did your research.
I can not wait to see the outcome
Good job

1 Like

Ya replaced both. My old man would have me sand the rotors and drums with the drill and a cylinder pad, then by hand with emery paper. Trying to get some more miles out of them if you change the pads often enough.

I asked the guy who was putting an F-250 body on an old army frame if they were good he said ya!

4 Likes

Is that a beardie too?

1 Like

Yeah, a baby one. They like coming inside during summers to escape the heat lol Or drink the dogs water :smiley:

4 Likes

Now painted Black

And almost done, just need some roof sheeting and a finishing side board. Once the roofing is on, to hide the edges and the end joints.

7 Likes

Wonderful idea. Thanks :v:

4 Likes

:grimacing: eegads. take them to a machine shop & have them resurfaced/turned for like 10$ a piece. :wink:

:fork_knife_plate: :beer:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Roofing done

12 Likes

How hot do your Summers get like?

1 Like

Pad slap and the rears…

6 Likes

38-40 celsius isn’t unusual here during summer, the hottest it usually gets is around 44. I’d say it averages about 36 or so. It’s the bloody humidity that hurts most though.

6 Likes

Mate I’m melting at 28C I think I’d legit have to go full osama in your summers if you get upto 40C.

5 Likes

It makes it pretty easy to kill heaps of beer during summer lol
If I could find somewhere that was 28C year round I’d move there and be a happy boy.
I spent 20+ years metal roofing, I prefer the cold over heat for sure :joy:

5 Likes

GM truck/SUV. :nerd:

1 Like

2000 nissan frontier

2 Likes

:hammer: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded:

:joy:

1 Like

Today was pond day

Started picking stones from a 3rd pile, as there isn’t many stones back in the 2nd pile. That I can lift at least, I might go back to that stack for some larger ones later on.

Two car loads of stones

The stone lining got done

Filling the pond, as there is no rain in the forcast and I wanna see if/where I need to raise the edges a bit.

Now the difficult part begins, making the edge around the pond.
Getting it to look “natural” and in place, and I belive thats gonna be the hardest task.

So far so good

17 Likes

Looks real good so far. Cant wait to see the finished product. Well done.

6 Likes

Looks fantastic, nice work so far!!!

5 Likes