What did you accomplish today?

Went kite flying at the park…

Fuck adulting…

7 Likes

Finished transplanting 60 Slurricane clones, cleaned, vacuumed, organized veg area. Hydro store run for feed line and barbs so I can work on my partially plugged drip system tonight when lights come on - ugh lol

6 Likes

Verified 100000% by chemdog himself

1 Like

…let out dog & was gonna smoke…dog gots sprayed by skunk…walmart 6am for supplies… :unamused: … tweaker in my driveway with gas can and cigarette … called the Man :cop: :unamused: … car/self/dog smell of RKS … washed car/self/dog … bought wax & “Roadkill Skunk” at dispensary :laughing: told young lady, “that’s not the stuff-- I smell like RKS…” :joy_cat: but I didn’t have her take whiff… (smoke report coming :sweat_smile: )

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia LOL sounds like a helluva fun day. Tweaks, dogs, skunks, and skunk. Just missing Pigs. Oh wait, nevermind. Missing a watermelon. Have you ever listened to a pig chew watermelon? If you get a chance I highly recommend. It is an auditory experience unrivaled by anything else in nature, except, perhaps, glaciers braking off into the open sea and forming icebergs.

I do not often smoke what I grow, but when I do, I reminisce. This is what I accomplished today. A solid hit of my 16oz cup plant. Yeah.

4 Likes

Called “H” clips here in Canada. Looking like a nice build my friend. I’m a carpenter too !

Edit: or hurricane clips. From that roof terrace build.

2 Likes

Super productive day thus far!!! 2 pots of coffee, half pack of smokes and a couple fat bowls…aaand got some good responses of how to not vent my grow and kill my family with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Good day today…and we’ll all wake up tomorrow…so that’s a bonus!

5 Likes

Boiled a huge pot of chicken soup because I feel like I’m getting a cold.

5 Likes

Yesterday I rushed hom after mom’s memorial because of impending rain. :unamused: Worked hurriedly, broke some minor brnahces, got the plastic up this morning about 10 minutes before it rained. :thumbsup: Thanks mom. :slight_smile:

Got a 1/4" in a few hours, actual water from sky. September rain is not unheard of but almost every year it’s Halloween/Oct 31 for first rains.

So I go out to take a couple pics & maybe a budshot or 2 since as it’s clearing up & (oh yeah it’s all been under 25mph wind conditions :unamused: but at least that dries things) found BIG broken branch. :cry: So I mended it with duct tape & am #$%^&*ing exhausted.

:v:

18 Likes

Same thing as everyday now…check plants for PM!!!

4 Likes

Yes that time of year. Found a few myself.

2 Likes

Added more diode strips to my light.

Gonna wire up later today or tomorrow; 480 driving mains x18 and 150 driving blurples x4

She gon’ be a beast

7 Likes

Got 20 gallons of Glacier water for the plants, got 2 1.5 bags of FFOF for more plants and some thyme and lettuce cuttings, watered the outdoor garden, watered the indoor garden, trimmed the plants, got breakfast, made coffee.

Gonna transplant the clones and kill the extra ones today so I’m within legal plant limits. Will update thread with pix.

5 Likes

starting a shulter "foam tile over shower in a box " kit for my daughter with membrane over drywall so far 6 hrs in.

5 Likes

:confused: wtf is that? sounds new & “improved” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

just high density foam pre formed in a shower pan shape glue it down mortar on the water proof membraine and start tiling. not sure this is exact kit but you get the idea

3 Likes

Myself I started getting small raised beds made for next season. Taking a page out of @tinytuttle grow this year for my next grow. Seems to be the best route for me right now.

8 Likes

Sweet going 3x3 or 4x4 in those bod boys?

3 Likes

Just a tad under 3 foot. Making 4 boxes with gifted lumber. That way can keep the wife happy with some tomatoes and peppers with some basil and a few other herbs. Basicly a sauce garden.

6 Likes

Cleaned out the male tent :cold_sweat:

Scrubbed the basin, wiped every surface, blew everything off with the air compressor, upgraded a few lights. Took the entire morning!

8 Likes