What did you get for Xmas ? ๐ŸŽ…

Well it looks like I got some cool gift cards, a few new games for my Xbox series X and a new AC Infinity Cloudline T6 with smart controller and 6" Ac Infinity refillable Carbon Filter. Life is good.

17 Likes

Stores around here have been sold out forever. The wifey ordered me 3 big bottles.

17 Likes

In Dutch the word โ€œkutโ€ means โ€œcuntโ€ :smile: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Be more bad and maybe youโ€™ll get a dominatrix next year. :chains: :black_heart:

3 Likes

Now that would be a practical gift.:heart:

1 Like

@douggyfresh420 make Sriracha salt!!!

Kosher salt + Sriracha = in bowl, stir to coat then spread onto foil/parchment to dry. Break apart and repeat if you want stronger Sriracha punch!

:hugs: :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Merino wool cable knit sweater made in Irelandโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Real excited for these, I give the best presents

8 Likes

8 Likes

Garmin Instinct Solar watch.

3 Likes

YASSS!!! I love mine!!!

100% suggest checking out all the watch faces, my fav is the โ€œInstinct Proโ€ so far, but Iโ€™m also going to check out the Tactical face which is equally overdone. :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Noiiiice! Thanks for the pro tip, will check out the faces. Love the old school LCD display, buttons instead of touchscreen, and the killer battery life!

1 Like

Yep! 1x a week charge for me so long as Iโ€™m not going GPS/ABC heavy. Look into the sleep app too, itโ€™ll let you set your night-time schedule for HRV and BloodOX for overnight. I found the numbers over the week really helped me with working out a better sleep scheduled or if at a bare minimum I knew if I was gonna have a rough day from just the morning report :rofl:

1 Like

That sounds like an awesome Christmas gift! A cool vape pipe and some juice to go with itโ€”what a thoughtful and enjoyable present. I hope youโ€™re had a fantastic time while savoring the flavors out. Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with joy and good vibes.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @JerseyW2. youโ€™ve discovered the best place to hang out with like minded people. There is a thread for new folks. Hop over and introduce yourself.

Make yourself at home and enjoy.

From my brother and his gf I got: a FoxFarm bag of Happy Frog, a FF bag of Ocean Forest, a 3 pack of FF liquid fertilizers, a @VIVOSUN Aerowave E6 fan and i think they also got me some seeds that are at her dads house. (Will post when i receive if so) Between them and my secret santa that was a majority of what i received this Christmas

5 Likes

What is the make and model @ShiskaberrySavior , I need me one of these!

2 Likes

Ty Brother!

1 Like

Youโ€™re welcome pretty sure youโ€™ll like it .

1 Like