What happenened to Cotton Candy?

Not that i know of, i know Canada cracked down on a bunch of places around that time 2008 and they seemed to vanish.

1 Like

Just spoke with Brad, they are gone. Came back up for a spell but no CC he said

2 Likes

Thereā€™s another strain called Cotton Candy now and itā€™s completely different. I donā€™t think I still have it pure but I definitely have a few crosses with the CC. My favorite being a maple leaf hybrid. Itā€™s a solid variety just like their Hawaiian Sativa. Iā€™m a big fan of the 90ā€™s Federation offerings

8 Likes

Ran all their gear back thenā€¦damn im getting oldā€¦lol

3 Likes

Man, I remember this fondly. This was a mainstay on alot of dispos during that initial 2016 boom here on the east coast of Canada. Best tasting herb I have ever had, literally tasted like cotton candy.

4 Likes

Never had the original CC but tried @ABushOfKush cotton candy crunch very tasty herb. I think he still is running it.

2 Likes

Prices wellā€¦ itā€™s all relative eh :wink:

Last time I ran 150 plants at once to find an elite and it cost me much more than the 250 usd heā€™s asking. Of course if I could find the same cut for 12.99 Iā€™d think the 250 is insane but I donā€™t have a plug for 12.99 cuts

7 Likes

We can all go in on it together as a group @Jetdro !

4 Likes

@herojuana.tom is going in with me on one for sure, maybe 2

4 Likes

Dudes prices suck :hot_face:

1 Like

Same i paid for cuts from FJā€¦i mWAY WAY WAY ahead on that deal in my opinion.

2 Likes

Their cheese candy is one of my all time favs. It tastes and smells incredible. Ive tried growing regs of it in the past with bad luck. Lots of seeds didnt pop and the other ones werent worth growing. Ive got some fems of it going now and they look great.

4 Likes

For sure, but 400 for urkle and 500 for crippie and those higher priced snips that can be found elsewhere for less seem a bit outrageously priced :sweat_smile:

That '95 hindu kush does catch my eye thoughā€¦ I wish he had samples available :joy:

2 Likes

If yā€™all are into more folk please tag me when it happens. Cuts on the stateside are still accessible to me in canada due to @Rhino_buddy 's cutting mailer tech. :wink:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve checked out cloney soprano and one thing I couldnā€™t find was if they do viroid testing. Wasnā€™t interested enough to email them, just curious at those prices.

2 Likes

are you saying youā€™re in Canada and you want in on this ???

3 Likes

Was brad from cloneysoprano? LMK if you need me to ping Cloney directly

3 Likes

Yes depending on the #'s involved. Would love to have cc in my inventory.

4 Likes

Co purchasing is the only reason i could afford bubba kush matt berger cut

2 Likes

no Brad owns a Canadian seed company called hemp Depot heā€™s been around about 30 years

Go ahead and ping him I sent a note on Instagram but I have not received any response let me know if you get to him

@herojuana.tom

5 Likes