What kind of GROW lights are you using?

Damn if you were only closer.

3 Likes

This is a tough one. I have many including 1000 watt MH/HPS dimmable, HLG 600 Rspec with UV bar, Mars 100 and 150 watt, Viparspectra XS2000, and 3 150 watt blurples. All of them have performed well for me. So many trails leading to the same watering hole. Should also have a new Mars 650w bar light coming. Hoping it does well.

5 Likes

Just got 20% off grow light science free shipping. Need one more piece for complete upgraded lighting

2 Likes

Cool thread and very relevant for myself as I am about to upgrade and add some lighting I need a light for 2x4 tent and a 4x4 tent currently I use a bunch of stuff SF2000 and a HPS 500 in my perpetual tents I veg under t8s I have some seed moms under both t5s and a purple fixture I even use led and CFL SILs in my quarantine boxes The debate is buy more Spider Farmers or knock offs or build them

3 Likes

i currently have 1 Spider Farmer SF1000 LED Grow Light

2 600w Vivosun HID MH/HPS
1 720w growers choice roi-e720 LED(plan on getting a 2nd one also)

2 Likes

The rectangular shape of the Viparspectra lights makes them.ideal for a 2x4 rectangular space IMO.

4 Likes

I’m using a Viparspectra VA600 in a 2x2 tent, It’s only some 130w total but works decent for my little tent. It was the best of the cheapest lights when I bought it.

3 Likes

I have the XS2000 which Viparspectra sent me to test. Its 240 watts with Samsung 301b diodes and dimmer. Worked great over 2 of my PPP plants for seed run.

5 Likes

If I were to buy one today it would be definitely be one of the XS series lights, they have a nice smaller light that is around 100w

Would be cool to upgrade one with LED strips DIY style.

1 Like

I have 3 of these 2 in the big tent 1 in the smaller
Tent they are supposed to be 3000 watts each but I doubt it lol

They have fans on them so they buzz a bit,I’ve used this setup since my first grow,it works just fine,

Would like something without the fans for less noise,but I also want something that’s not going to run hot,

They were $38 each when I bought them couple of years ago

3 Likes

Im using 2 600 watt lucius Maximus digital ballasts an 2 315 watt cmh lucius Maximus digital ballasts in a 2.4 metre by 1.2 metre grow tent. 1 600rspec HLG led in a 1.2 x 1.2 grow tent both flowering an another 315 cmh for veg in a 1.2 x 1.2

2 Likes

No thank you works fine the way it is…

Right on, just saying, since you’ve got five if them, but I do understand they are pretty special as they are.

All grown in Phototrons…if your shoes shine why buff them is what I always say.

18 Likes

three Abriselux A2000 LED Grow Light Dimmable with 5x4ft Coverage and Upgraded Larger Board, Full Spectrum Grow Lamps for Indoor Hydroponic Growing Light with High PPFD (Actual Power 200Watt)

6 Likes

I just grabbed these luxx led clone strips. Easy install and I’m happy with them so far.

6 Likes

Im about to reset. My veg space. Not clue what direction im gonna take. Probably a shelf with 10w strips for seedlings and clones. Maybe the 300w hlg for teenagers.

1 Like

Im vegging in a 5x5

1 Like

That’s basically what I did with my clone/mother closet. Luxx clone strips on top, volt vl 440w on the bottom. In a much smaller space than yours tho heh.

11 Likes